Chapter 22 - Interview

I took a picture with Sean, before we left for my interview I was super excited. Jhon and Roxy are interviewing me today. I just hope I can handle all the questions that they throw at me. We got the whole story from Ri and respected how she felt about everything. I also saw Tamrie side of the story as well. Even if she's my best friend I still can say what was right and what was wrong. Tamrie was in the wrong and got a bit too obsessed with Chris.

Sean opened the dressing room door and snapped me away from my thoughts.

"You'll be on soon." He said with a smile.

I continued to look at myself in the mirror and he turned me around to him by the shoulders. I was extremely nervous about it and I'm guessing he saw it in my eyes.

"You will do amazing baby." He said rubbing my shoulders.

"What if I freeze up? This is national television. This interview is gonna be on everything."

"Not really."

"You know what I mean." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled at me.

"The first time is always the most nerve-racking if you get nervous look at me and answer the question. On top of that you need to watch what you say, when you answer. Not to put more pressure on you bu-" I cut him off.

"I know what that means. The media or them will flip what I say when I say it. Just gotta be careful." I smiled at him and he kissed me softly.

There was a knock on the door and someone said "Ms. Jhene your on."

Sean raised his eyes at me and said "Time to go."

I felt like I wanted to jump out the window. The anticipation of the moment was getting to me as the sound of the croud got louder. Sean squeezed my hand and went to go stand by one of the camera men where the fans can't see him.

He told me that this was my interview and he wasn't going to take the attention away from me. I took a deep breath as Roxy and Jhon introduced me and I walked out with a bright smile in my face as I waved at the crowd.

I said my hellos' and gave Roxy and Jhon a hug, then sat down to the left of Jhon.

"Well first off how are you doing?" Jhon started and glanced at me.

"I'm doing pretty good right now I'm excited for what's to come." I looked out into the crowd.

Bad idea I think my cheeks flushed.

"That's great." Jhon said and Roxy cut in.

"I've been looking forward to this day. In so pleased with you choosing us to do your first interview." She smiled genuine at me at me and I returned the favor as the crowd clapped.

"Of course ever since I heard what interesting things you said about me when my mixtape released I knew I wanted you to do me first interview." I slightly nodded and the croud clapped.

"So you're mixtape the features kinda surprised me. Miguel, Drake, Gucci Mane, Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar."

"Yes ma'am." I smiled a little happier.

"How did those features come about?" Jhon asked me looking at me stern.

"They were sent snippets of the song others where at the studio." I said carefully.

"How did you and Sean meet?" Jhon asked.

That's when I looked at Sean and he was smiling brightly at me.

"Well we met at his concert. Me and my best friend got backstage passes. Throughout talking to the other celebrities there we invited to a party. There I started to talk to Sean and we bonded from there." The audience clapped again and Roxy nodded.