Chapter 19 - Promise

I woke up and took a short bath. I put on a tank top and some shorts. I slipped on a pair of sandals and grabbed my notebook. I sat on the back and wrote some random lyrics.

It wasn't long, before Sean joinged me and snaked his arms around me. I closed my book and looked over at him. "Good morning."

"Morning boo. What you writing?" He raised a eyebrow at me and I raised mine back.

"Nothing you'll see soon." I smiled and pushed him to the side.

"Studio?"

"Studio." I nodded and he got up.

"Come on." He extended a hand to me.

"What?" I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"We're going out." He starts walking over to the exit from the outside out the pool area.

"Why now I was so comfortable with writing?" I sighed and looked up.

"While we're here we are going to relax not work. We're going on a adventure." He said smiling at me which I rolled my eyes and him.

"Where to?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"A patch of rocks I saw when we got here." I looked at him with even more raised eyebrows and shrugged.

We walked for almost 20 more minutes passing on a village and made it to the rocks. Sean hopped up on the boulders and clumbed up three of them, before turning to me helping me up threw them. We hopped up the rest done, but climbing down them I slipped. Sean caught me, before I fell on the concrete.

I steadied myself on the ground and he pulled away from me. We looked around and saw a very beautiful waterfall. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist as he tried to walk away.

"Thank you for bringing me here baby." I say smiling I kissed the crook of his neck and let him go.

He took my hand and we walked around the waterfall some more. We found a few patriots flying around and a random chair Sean hopped in it and I snapped a few pictures of him.

Then I noticed it.

"Sean why are you so dressed up? You must be up to something." I said side eyeing him.

"Yeah we got a special day planned." He got up and took my hand.

We went over another set of rocks and I saw the waterfall it was gorgeous. I looked closer to the end and there was a table with candles and breakfast food on it. I turned to Sean with a smile. I pulled him into a hug and kissed him softly.

"Thank you baby." He smiled back at me and walked me over to the table.

"Only the best for you. I have another surprise and a question, but you gotta say yes now tho." He raised his eyebrows at me and I hesitated.

"You trust me right?"

"Of course I do."

"Then?"

"Yes."

We sat there smiling at each other for a while.

"Damn it now I'm curious." I sighed and ran a hand threw my hair.

He laughed at me then we started to eat.

-+-

After that we went into town. I started to hear music and a group of men came by with a tambourine, guitars, and a women singer. Her voice was beautiful, but I could not understand what the hell she was saying. Apparently Sean knew cause he whispered it to me.

"There are no words to describe how beautiful she is,

Or how special she is,

Or my love for her.

To put these things to words would be to define them,

To quantify them,

Which means to limit them.

There would be a beginning to the end.

There is no definition fitting,

Nor any limit,

Nor beginning or end to her beauty,

Or to how special she is,

Or my love for her."

He looked me in the eyes for that part and I blushed then looked down. They passed across the street and he lead me by the jewelry store. All the jewelry was handmade and tribal. I loved it. I got this very pretty grey ring that they just finished making.

Sean looked like he was thinking really hard about something. I side eyed him and waved my hand infront of his face. He blinked then looked at me and I raised a eyebrow.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go to another place." He took my hand and we where of the theater.

Once we got in we where seated in a theater with just us in it. We had got popcorn and some candy too.

"Is this all you again?"

"Yes." He smiled at me and the movie started.

It was one of my favorites.

"Thanks Sean." I kissed his cheek and he grinned to himself.

-+-

After the movie we went threw the village again and I decided to get my hair braided. Sean went around playing soccer with the kids and carried stuff for the wemon in the shop while I got it done.

Once I was finally done I paid her and she was so happy with what I gave her she rewarded me with her most prized head piece. I thanked her and we where off back to the house. We where a few blocks away and I saw a candle lit table again.

"Really Sean what is all this about?" I asked slightly blushing at him being so perfect to me today.

"Alright remember when I told you had to say yes to me no mater what?" He stopped half way from the table and smiled at me.

"Yes." I nodded as I started to get nervous.

"Well," he starts off and got on one knee." I want you to promise me that you heart will always be mine no matter what we go through. I want you to be the women that I marry in a while from now. I want to grow old and have kids with you. But for now I need to kbow what your heart will forever be mine. I want you to know that I love and appreciate everything that you do, for, to, and with me." He looked in my eyes filled with hope and a tear slid down my eye.

"Of course Sean." It flowed out of my mouth so fast I didn't even think about it.

He got up and pulled out a very pretty ring. As Soon as he slid it on my finger I wiped a year away and pulled his face to mine. I'm so happy I listened to Tamrie and went to the concert.

Hey guys sorry I half assed this chapter just a filler tho ive had hella writers block lately 😔

- Rey 💝