Chapter 8 - Spending time

It's been four months and me and Sean have gotten so much closer. Also a lot more freakier, but I haven't given it up yet. The timing hasn't been right and his mom only has around 2 months left.

Me and Sean have been making sure she does everything she wants to do. She took a trip to the Bahamas, Paris, Uganda, and New York. Next week she's going to Jamica and Canada, the week after Mexico, Columbia, and then Florida.

She really been traveling a lot. It's great cause shes really been enjoying herself seeing everything sbe ever wanted to is a nice feeling. She reminds me of my mom we don't talk much to anything; she's mad I decided to leave home to chase my dreams with Tamrie.

All of the friends found out we are a couple. They threw us a party and everything. We all had a great time.

Me and Sean haven't confirmed the rumors to the press. Sean didn't want the paparazzi all over us and his mom right now. So we're holding off in public making it look like we're just friends, but behind closed doors. Whole different story.

Sean was going to be at the studio and today I'm taking his mother out on a girls day. We're going shopping, to the solan, and to the spa. I might take her out to dinner along with Sean if she's not too tired.

I made some grits and sausage for breakfast. I set the plates out for me and Ms. Anderson. I got Sean's plate and brought it to the room for him.

He was still sleeping looking sexy as hell. I sighed this waiting thing is getting to me now. I sat his plate on the nightstand and climbed on top of him.

"Sean baby wake up?" I cooed in his ear and he twitched a bit.

I raised my eyebrows and kissed his neck passionately. Past his collar bone and back up to his lips. He kissed me back and squeezed my hips, bringing me closer to him. I pulled back before a moan could escape me.

"Sean your gonna be late." I sighed getting off of him.

"Mhm." He said smirking at me.

He started eating and I left to go wake Ms. Anderson. She was sleeping so peacefully I knocked on her door frame and her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning Ms. Anderson." I say with a smile.

"Morning my love, you got something ready for me?" She asks getting out of bed.

"Yes ma'am already at the table for you." I reply as she side hugged me out of the door.

I went back to Sean's room. I fell back in the bed dramatically and closed my eyes. Next thing I know Sean's on top of me looking down with a smirk on his face again. I was on a very thin line of saying no to him; he was in a towel. I bit my lip from saying something.

"I swear the next time you do that to me I will do it to you way worse." As he says this one hand was on my chin making me look up into his eyes and the other was running up and down my womanhood on top of some shorts I was wearing.

"Okay I'll believe it when I see it." I tried him and he slid his hand into my shorts I nearly moaned.

Then he got off of me and slipped on his pants.

"Damn Sean." I say sitting up.

"Mhm now you know how it feels." He turned around to face me and slipped on his shirt.

"Bye baby." He kissed me once before leaving.

"Fuck!" I whisper yelled and went to go eat my food.

+-+

"Tamrie!" I exclaim into my phone as she answers.

I was waiting for Ms. Anderson to come out of the fitting room and I know she'd take a while so I called Tamrie.

"Wassup baby!" August exclaimed back and I sighed.

"Hey Aug. What's good?" I started looking at some real pretty red semi-casual dresses.

"Nothing much just left to the airport."

"Then why you got T phone?" I raised an eyebrow and paused from looking at the dresses.

"We're going on a trip for our anniversary and she in the jet restroom. Oh wait here she is."

"Wassup girl?" Tamrie asked.

"Nothing much I'm we haven't ralked in forever and I really think I wanna give it up to Sean. But I don't think now is a good time cause his mom it's so hard." I sighed.

"Well look you ain't gonna die just cause you ain't getting none. Suck it the fuck up and wait for it okay J. Why his mamma matter anyway? She always traveling anyway right wait for her to go on a trip get something sexy, then lay that shit down." Tamrie says then hang up.

"Damn alright." I sucked my teeth and went back to the dressing room.

+-+

At the solan Ms. Anderson just got a new sew-in so she didn't have to worry about doing her hair every morning. Which is good cause it's one less thing for her to worry about. She also got French tip full set.

Now at the spa we're getting a full body massage, facials, hot rocks, and the mud bath. Ms. Anderson chose them I just joined her along in getting it. We did the facials and mud baths first.

When I got out the mud bath it was like my body was numb and my face was so soft it was a weird feeling.

Then the got rocks. Ms. Anderson handled that better than I did. I nearly cursed when the rock touched my skin. Ms. Anderson laughed at me and I blushed.

Now the body massage that was much needed. I had a lot of tension in my neck and shoulder blades. Getting those rubbed out was amazing. It was like everything I was thinking about faded away and it was just this. Me and the person doing my massage.

Just then my phone buzzed; it was a message. I pulled it from under the sheet next to my hip and opened it.

My baby 💞 - Hey how y'all doing

Me - Pretty good. We're at the spa at the moment and I was damn near falling asleep so Ms. Anderson may not have the energy to go to dinner

My baby 💞 - You want to go to dinner with me instead?

Me - Of course baby. Plus I already made reservations for a table for two so I was gonna ask you anyway.

My baby 💞 - Alright Jhene

Me - Love you

My baby 💞 - Love you too Ne

Me - Ne?

My baby 💞 - Yea new nickname you'll love it

Me - Alright