part two

-Louis' POV-

I could tell she was nervous but I needed to see what she did. It couldn't be too bad, she said she just had her teeth cleaned not too long ago and nothing was wrong. Healthy teeth don't break easily. I tapped on her lips with my finger, giving her a sweet smile.
"Babe, I can't see anything with your lips like that. Please open for me, I want to help you. I hate seeing you in pain." With a small sigh she opened her mouth for me to inspect what the damage was. She didn't tell me where it was so I decided to start on one side and work my way to the other. Carefully looking around my sisters mouth I could clearly tell wherever she had gotten her teeth cleaned last did a shit job. It looked like she hadn't had her teeth cleaned in years. I had just gotten started looking and I found what I believe was bothering her. I took my pointer finger and pressed on the tooth and she jumped. "Is that the one, love?" Her expression got sad and shook her head no. I moved her cheek up and pressed on her gums, making sure there wasn't any infection. "What do you mean no? Babe, I'm pretty positive this is the one you just hurt." She started to tear up and with a sigh she said, "It's on the other side, Lou." I was so confused. The tooth that I just saw had a huge cavity on it. Since she just had her teeth cleaned they would have definitely seen that. I started looking at the other side and there were cavities in those teeth as well. I then came to the tooth that was in question from tonight. It had a cavity on it, but it was broke in half, part of it barely hanging on. "I see where it is, love." I look up at Harry with a worried expression. He turns the flashlight off and I put my hand on my sisters forehead, stroking her hair out of her eyes. She closes her mouth and looks up at me, pain in her eyes. She starts crying and I kiss her forehead, knowing that she is in pain kills me. She snuggles into my lap and Harry leaves the room, going to grab the keys to the car, it's like he could read my mind. I rubbed small circles on her back while I waited for Harry. "We need to take you to our office right now. I don't want to scare you but it's really what needs to be done."

(Your POV)

"Lou, I can't. I can't go. It's too much. I'm fine, really. You don't need to help me, I promise. I'm fine." There's no way he will go for it but I try and try to talk him out of it but before I know it Harry is coming around the corner with his jacket on and keys in his hand. I jump up off the couch and beg Harry to not make me go. He doesn't do well with crying so by this point I'm bawling my eyes out trying to make him not make me go. He looks at Louis and says, "Maybe this is too much for her. You think we should wait?" Louis glares at Harry and turns to me. "Listen, you're my sister. I'd do anything for you . You can break Harry and have him do whatever you want but you can't break me. I will do whatever is best for you. I'm sorry, but you're going. Get in the car."

(Louis' POV)

I hate being like this with her but she is so damn stubborn. I love Harry to death but my God he will literally fall for anything. The ride to the office was slow and the atmosphere in the car was tense. I knew she was upset with me but I can't let her be in pain. We arrived at the office and I turned off the car. We all sat silently for a few seconds before I looked at her and saw she was white as a ghost and breathing fast. Too fast. "Babe, are you okay? You gotta breathe slower." I grabbed her hand and placed it on my chest. She felt my breathing and started to calm down. "There you go, love." She was shaking but her breathing was slowly going back to normal. She looked me in the eyes, hers red and full of tears. I felt so bad but I knew it had to be done. I get out of the car and go unlock the door to the office while Harry helps her out. We walked in and I went back to my room to get it set up for her. I grab a kit with an explorer and mirror in it. I walk back into the waiting room where her and Harry were sitting. I run my hand through my hair knowing this was going to be difficult. "Are you ready?" Shockingly she stood up and nodded her head. Well that was easier than I thought it would be. We walk back to the room and she sits down in the chair. She looks up at me and sighs, "Lou, please don't hurt me. I...I haven't being going to my dentist appointments for a long time...don't be mad I'm just really scared." I was shocked. How could she have been skipping her appointments? Now is not the time to fuss at her for it. I won't bet it happen any more though, that's for sure. "Sweetie, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. I could never hurt you. You're just going to have to cooperate with me." She nodded her head and I went to get some gloves on. I put a napkin around her neck and started to lean the chair back. She shuffled around and got comfortable while I put my mask and glasses on. I turned the light on making sure not to get it in her eyes. She shut them immediately. "Can you open for me?" I asked tapping on her lips.