Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.

Start from the beginning

Like a lot of help.

Maybe I'm just taking this way to fast and that's why Im being a weirdo like this, that's acceptable, right!? Whatever, I'll just keep telling myself that.

Blare and I sat down at our table and were sure to save a spot for Bree and Jade.

"Oof. I can do this, can't I!?" I asked Blare.

"Honestly sissy, no.. You can't." she said.

"Wow! I can do whatever I want as long as I believe in myself."

"Shut up. Your so melodramatic."

"Bet you can't define that word!"

"Bet your right! Bet I still did!"

"Bet it doesn't matter!"

"Bet it does!"

"Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun." I sang.

"Oh look! Dylan's coming."

"Where!?" I asked looking for him while trying to fix my hair at the same time.

"No where. I lied." she smiled.

"Your a bitch!" I said, well now I'm thinking about him... Well I do have that cologne that smells like hi,. I slowly grabbed it, sprayed it and took a large whiff, then slowly put it back in my bag, just as Bree and Jade came over with our lunches.

"Here you go." Jade said handing me my food.

"And judging by Blares created out face, here you go as well." she said slapping me.

"Fuck! No! I didn't even!" I screamed, making lots of people looking at me.

"Hey slutbags, fuck off! It's a private conversation here!" Bree shouts, also telling them to suck it.

"Well, it seems like a great time to join in on this lunch conversation we are having." Chase said.

"No it's not, go fuck a horse." Jade said.

"I'll put it on my bucket list."

"Fuck you."

'Should I put that on my bucket list too?"

"Go die."

"Well that one obviously can't go on there."

"What the actual fuck?! Since when does he talk so much?! I don't like it! It's unatural and annoying."

"You're just mad that he had a good comeback." Blare said.

"Maybe." she said not denying it.

"UM SORRY TO INTERUPT!" I said quietly. "BUT WH-"

"Stop shouting, indoor voices please!" Jade said. Well dang. I thought I was quiet.

"Where's Dylan?"

"Oh he's taking an AP science test that he missed when you two skipped." Chase said. What!? No.

For the rest of lunch I was quiet. Not too quiet, but enough for them to know I was upset.

If I were too quiet, I'd get slapped.

Okay, last class of the day. The class I finally get to see Dylan! But he has to understand I'm upset first. He could have at least told me.

Wait. Where's the advanced classes again?

Damn it.

I sprinted around the school, looking for this fucking class. I can't be late and have that shit teacher ask me questions again.