Diamomd Empire

**Phone Conversation**

"Hello"

"Justin"

"Yes"

"It's Hunter boss wants us for a meeting"

"Why didn't he tell me this himself"

"I don't know okay just hurry up and get over here before he gets pissed off then he already is got it Bieber"

"Yeah whatever Henderson"Then I hanged up and grabbed my keys and took off to the "Empire"I finally arrived and got out.

"Password"said the door man opening a little slot from the door"

"Diamond Empire Code: Diamond F035"

"Come on in"
The door opened and I went inside I walked over to the bosses meeting room.

"Bieber your late"

"Sorry boss won't happen again"

"It better not anyway we have a mission"

"What's the mission boss"Said Hunter.

"The mission is to get my five hundred thousand grand from Pedro if they don't have it then you know what to do"

"Is that all"I said.

"No you have fifty bags full of cociane that I wanted delivered to the New Jems got that"

"Yes sir"

"Get going"

"Yes Sir"

.......Two hour drive.......

"Justin Are you even cut out for this you don't seem like the type"Hunter said

"What and you are Henderson"

"Keep talking Bieber"

"Like you can do anything to me"

"I will fuck you up Bieber"

"Justin don't worry he's just jelous because your the only one that boss Trust with his life"

"Not true Martinez"Hunter Said.

"Haha we all know it's true Henderson"Tyler said.

"No it's not"

"Haha and the fact that he can lure girls in for information"

"Whatever"

"Jeez how the fuck can you deal with him"I said to Tyler.

"I don't know man I honestly don't I can't even remember why the fuck he's even in this gang to be honest"

"How long has he been in here for"

"For about Two years"

"And you"

"Four"

"Wow"

"Who was the longest"

"His name was Edward he was Bosses son he was in here for seven years till the day we had a mission that was dangerous and they locked us up and they new who Edward was and they killed him in cold blood"

"Who where there"

"The Purple Diamonds their know as the most dangerous and best leaders in History they have killed over billions of people even people who had nothing to deal with there promblems there cold hearted and cruel they will kill anyone who gets in there way"