Update

Hey guys Kat here. As you all know I'm pretty much the only one that goes on here anymore. The account/this series has been dead for over a year now. It sucks but unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

As I'm looking through these old facts (yes they're old, I wrote the first fact in 2014), it dawned on me that some of these facts are false. I was (and I still am) a stupid child and it's easy to believe everything you hear. Please, please don't believe everything you see on the internet. I'm most likely going to go back and delete the false facts and replace them with real ones. I apologize for spreading false information. Someone needs to invent a time machine so I can go back in time and beat up my past self smh. Past me was literally so cringeworthy that idk how you guys found them funny.

Moving on, this book is getting close to one million reads and that's absolutely insane! I'm not exactly sure what I want to do to celebrate when that time comes... any suggestions?

Finally, I want to say that after the one million reads celebration I will not update this account or this book ever again. If anyone wants an update on how we are currently, I could update the Q/A and explain, though I know no one cares lol.

If you still would like to keep up to date with the people who were in this joint account then follow our individual accounts.
cloudswirl  (Cloud)
AceAltair   (Me)
Xxforever_midnightxX  (Midnight)
Skittlez does not have an account