Chapter 14

Spade woke up screaming. She'd had another nightmare about Harry. He had attacked her when they met after the fight. His words rang in her ears.
"Is this what you wanted?" He asked before raising his hook above his head. As it came back down she awoke. It was the same over and over all night, waking up in cold sweats. Every time she went back to sleep telling herself that Mal would be back with the wand soon and then she could put her plan into effect. She would get her heart and Rumplestiltskin would get his. Though as she thought these cold, frightening thoughts her mind wandered back to Harry. When she was with him she had felt so different. Like whether or not she was evil or good didn't matter. He didn't care if she wasn't evil enough. He liked her for her. Spade was reminded of the night with her mother all those years ago. All she had wanted was for someone to treat her the way Harry did. She began rethinking her plan. She could talk Rumple out of the deal? Then she remembered something he had said. Her mother was alive in his world and if he could find a way to take the Belle from Auradon back to his enchanted forest, she could find a way to steal away her mother from across the worlds.