Chapter 1

"Honestly! How in the world did you manage to get kicked out of Auradon?"

{Two hours earlier}

"Honestly! How in the world did you manage to blow up half the school building?"
"Oops?"

{Present day}

Spades POV

Hi! My names Spade. My mom's the Queen of Hearts and my dad's the king of Spades (Don't ask).
So anyway, yeah. I thought it would be cool to mix the red liquid and the black liquid to see if a rabbit would come out (What? It could happen), because they wouldn't let me label all the chemicals 'drink me.' How was I supposed to know that it would blow up half the school. Who gives kids chemicals anyway? They're just asking for trouble. Although, most kids in Auradon don't try to start trouble. I mean, Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos used to, but ever since they chose good, they've been nothing but buzz kills, especially Mal. I can't believe she even had the nerve to complain. She's not the one being shipped back to the Isle of the Lost as we speak. Oh, did I mention I'm being shipped back to the Isle as we speak? Yeah. Apparently, if you blow up enough stuff and say enough 'bad language' words, you get sent back. Who knew?
I'm not all that worried about going back to the Isle. It's my mom I'm worried about. I'm sure you already know, most villains don't love their kids. My parents are no exception. Boy, was she gonna kill me when I get back. She'd put a whole new meaning to"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" If you know what I mean.

3rd person POV

When the Limo stopped, and Spade got out along with her stuff, she glanced around to see she was near Mal's old hideout. Where Spade lived with her mom and dad was on the other side of the Isle and, quite frankly, Spade was not in the mood to deal with her mother's wrath. So, instead of the long dreadful walk through her mother's hedge maze (She thought it made it more fun) that lead to their castle, Spade took her stuff and dropped it of at the hideout.
After that she sat down on one of the beds and put her head in her hands. 'What in Auradon an I going to do now?' She thought to herself.
You see, Spade was never the toughest kids on the Isle. I mean, sure she was a total riot on Auradon, but compared to those preppys and princesses, Gil would be considered the devil incarnate. Spade was a psychopath. There's no doubt about that, but in the Isle there are more important things than that. You can't just be insane. You also have to be ruthless, vicious, cruel. You have to be a villain. And despite her mother's story, and her expulsion from Auradon prep, Spade just wasn't evil enough. That's why her mother was so disappointed in her. Whatever she did, she just wasn't good enough. Spade had tried to change this, but she eventually realized the truth. She was who she was, and no amount of bad deeds was going to change that.
She would always be the oddball. She was to bad for Auradon and to good for the Isle. She didn't belong anywhere. If only Wonderland were an option, but, unfortunately, Fairy Godmother had closed the portal when the Cheshire cat kept stealing King Ben's crown.

Spade walked down the alley past Lady Tremaine's Curl up and Dye. As she was walking she heard someone whistling a tune, and looked up to see a tall boy with a shiny hook glittering in his hand. A smile grew on Spade's face.
"Harry!" She called out and the pirate turned. His smirk widened into a genuine smile.
"Spade Hearts."

A/n and there's the first chapter of the book!!!!!
: )