"I heard you admit to looking at my ass" I added

Then he was just looking at me.

Did I have something on my face? A booger in my nose? Why was he staring at me?

Out if nowhere I started to laugh, it was getting a little to serious and I needed to brighten the mood.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful." He said smiling.

I started to blush.

"Thank you Michael."

As impossible as it seemed our bodies became even closer and our faces a couple of inches away. I closed my eyes.

Was I really going to let him kiss me? Was I going to let my Pre-Calculus TEACHER put his lips on mine? Let him explore the land that is my mouth? Let him kiss me?

Wow. His dark brown eyes had me in a trance, I didn't even notice he was getting closer and closer. We were moments away from kissing....

"Natasha! Michael! Dinners ready!!!" yelled my mother.

Michael let out a sigh and just looked at me.

"Guess we better go eat." I said while opening the door.

He followed me downstairs and we wet into the kitchen to help set up the table.

Without noticing we both went to grab the same dish and our hands touched. Michael didn't move his hands and neither did I, he looked up at me and then I finally let go.

Snap out if it Natasha. He may be young but: 1.He's your teacher, 2. you're not eighteen yet, and 3.He's your teacher. But he is so hot. And he gives you this feeling that you've never felt before, a feeling of safety and secureness, a feeling of warmth and passionate love. But you have Cameron.

He took the dish, I grabbed some cups and we set the table.

Michael sat on my right and his sister Angelina sat on my left. Mom sat across the table and Dad sat next to her as always. Nancy sat on the other side of Mom with her husband Rob by her side.

The first few minutes of dinner was a tad silent and then Michael spoke up.

"What a beautiful home you have Ms.Lozano."

"Oh thank you dear you're so kind." she said smiling.

"And the food is amazing" Michael's sister said.

"Glad you like it"

I knew that made my mom happy. She loves compliments.

Everyone started conversations and talked the night away.

Next thing I know I feel a hand on my thigh.

The touch of his hand on my thigh sent chills throughout my body and I immediately got goosebumps.

He started to rub his thumb up and down like guys do and I put my hand over his and slid it off of my thigh.

"Excuse me while I go to the restroom." I said getting up.

As I got to the bathroom I touched the area that his hands were on. I was so surprised that he would do such a thing. Why would he do such a thing?

I took some deep breaths to control my emotions, got my self back together and headed back to the dining room.

"So what did I miss?" I said while taking my seat.

"Well, Angelina here was telling us about her passion for dancing." dad said.

I started asking questions, pretending to be interested but all I could think about was how I wanted Michael to put his hand back on my thigh.

We all finished dinner and cleaned up the dining table. The parents stayed in the kitchen talking and Angelina left after dinner to go meet up with her boyfriend, so it was just Michael and I.

We decided to go out to the backyard.

Once we were outback we both took a seat in the patio and admired the view in silence.

The view was gorgeous.

Luscious bright green grass,very big lofty trees, and a beautiful pink and orange sunset.

Michael got up and went to a bush.

So I got up and followed.

"Hey what are you doing?" I asked.

He turned around and gave me the most beautiful pink flower he could find on the bush.

I smiled as he put the flower in my hair.

"Why thank you Mr.Allon"

"Don't call me that please, at least outside of school."

"Okay? But why?"

"It just reminds me that I can't be with you."

Did he just say that?

I just stared into the darkness of his eyes.

"Huh?" I said

"I said it reminds me that I can't be with you" he repeated

"Why can't you be with me?" I asked.

"Did you forget I'm your teacher?"

In that moment, I honestly did forget that he was my teacher. Everything was perfect and then boom, reality bitch slaps me in the face.

He's not even that much older. He's 23 and I'm 17, that's only a 6 year difference, but I turn eighteen this year...I become an adult. Able to do whatever and whoever I want.

"I honestly did for a second there" I said

"You have Cam anyways." he sadly said.

"Yes, I have Cam."

He walked back inside the house. I wanted to stay and just sit alone for a few minutes.

I got up and went back inside.

Mom and Dad were walking Nancy, her husband and Michael to the door.

I don't want him to leave.

We said our goodbyes and mom yelled that they should come over for dinner again sometime.

I felt a buzz in my back pocket and pulled out my phone.

It was a text from Cam:

Hey Cutie :)

"I have Cam" I thought to myslef.

I have Cam.