Back to Pallet Town

Episode 23: Back to Pallet Town

A/N: Hey everyone it's me Habib before we start the chapter I will try to make the chapters longer like the last chapter. These are the girls you will have lemons with.

Sabrina- Two lemons
Professor Ivy- One lemon
Cynthia- One lemon
Diantha- One lemon
Korrina- One lemon
Flannery- Two lemons
Zoey- One lemon
Princess Salvia- One lemon
Princess Sara- One lemon
Serena- One lemon
Shauna- One lemon
Clair- Two lemons
Giselle- One lemon
Alexa- One lemon
Candela- One lemon
Charlene- One lemon
Courtney- One lemon
Daisy Oak- Two lemons
Diana- One lemon
Elesa- One lemon
Fantina- One lemon
Freesia- One lemon
Karen- One lemon
Lorelei- One lemon
Lucy- One lemon
Lusamine- One lemon
Olivia- One lemon
Olympia- One lemon
Shelly- One lemon
Skyla- One lemon
Valerie- One lemon
Wicke- One lemon
Delia Ketchum- One lemon
Leaf- One lemon

(Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, and Melanie are walking back to Pallet Town.

Flashback

(Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, and Melanie are walking when Leaf started talking.

"Hey (Y,N)?" Leaf asked (Y,N).

"Yes Leaf." (Y,N) said to Leaf.

"Remember when Leaf and I told you that you could have a harem?" Katrina asked (Y,N).

"Yah I remember." (Y,N) said to Katrina

"Well Melanie is going to join your harem Okay (Y,N)." Leaf said to (Y,N).

"Okay Leaf." (Y,N) said to Leaf.

(Y,N) kissed Leaf, Katrina, and Melanie.

Flashback over

While (Y,N) and his three girlfriends are walking a Ekans appears.

"Who is going to catch Ekans?" Leaf asked.

"Let Melanie catch it." (Y,N) said to Leaf

"Okay but I don't have a Pokémon to fight Ekans." Melanie said to Leaf, (Y,N) and Katrina.

"You could use one of my Pokémon's." (Y,N) said to Melanie.

"Okay (Y,N)." Melanie said to (Y,N).

(Y,N) grabbed a random Pokéball and gave it to Melanie.

"Come on out." Melanie said while throwing (Y,N)'s Pokéball.

Melanie threw the Pokéball and (Y,N)'s Squirtle came out.

"Squirtle listen to Melanie Okay." (Y,N) said to (Y,N).

Squirtle nodded his head.

"Squirtle used Dragon Pulse on Ekans." Melanie said to Squirtle.

Squirtle used Dragon Pulse on Ekans and Ekans fainted. Melanie grabbed a Pokéball.

"Pokéball go." Melanie said and threw a Pokéball at Ekans.

The Pokéball shook three times then stopped.

"Yes I caught Ekans. Thank you (Y,N)." Melanie said while kissing (Y,N).

"You welcome Melanie." (Y,N) said to his girlfriend.

Melanie returned Squirtle and gave Squirtle back to (Y,N).

"Ekans come on out." Melanie said.

Ekans came out. Melanie pointed her Pokédex at Ekans

"Ekans the Snake Pokémon. Ekans curls itself up in a spiral while it rest. Assuming this position allows it to quickly respond to a threat from any direction with a glare from its upraised head. Ekans is female. Ekans is level 15. Ekans knows Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting, Bite, Toxic, Venoshock, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Earthquake, Dig, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Rock Tomb, Rest, Payback, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Sleep Talk, Dark Pluse, Disable, Iron Tail, Poison Fang, and Poison Tail." Melanie's Pokédex said.

"Wow that is a powerful Ekans. Return Ekans." Melanie said with a surprise look.

Four hours later

It took the four trainers four hours to finally get to Pallet Town.

"So this is Pallet Town?" Katrina asked (Y,N) and Leaf.

"Yes it's not much but it's home." (Y,N) said to Katrina.

(Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, and Melanie arrived to Professor Oak's lab. Professor Oak opened the door.

"Ah (Y,N), Leaf you two made it. Who are these two?" Professor Oak asked.

"This is Katrina and Melanie they are (Y,N)'s girlfriends and I'm also (Y,N)'s girlfriend." Leaf said to Professor Oak.

"Well (Y,N) my grandson will be jealous oh and before you leave someone wants to talk to you and Leaf. Now the reason why I asked (Y,N) to come is because your parents sent something for you (Y,N) and Leaf your parents sent something as well." Professor Oak said to (Y,N) and Leaf.

Professor Oak went to his lab and came back with two packages and handed one to (Y,N) and the other to Leaf. Leaf opened her package and there was a mega ear ring, a mega stone, and a letter. Leaf opened the letter.

'Dear Leaf,

How are you sweetheart. Professor Oak told us you and (Y,N) started your journeys and you chose Bulbasaur as your starter. Leaf your probably thinking why (Y,N)'s parents, your father, and I left you and (Y,N) with Professor Oak because team Rocket doesn't know that the four of us have kids so you two are safe but be careful with team Rocket because if they find out who (Y,N)'s parents are they will try to kidnap (Y,N). If you are wondering why would Team Rocket want (Y,N) just ask him and he will tell you. We love you Leaf.

From,
Mom and dad.'

Leaf finished reading the letter,  put on the mega ear ring, and put the Venusaurite in her pocket. (Y,N) opened his package and it was the same thing. A letter, two mega stones, and a mega ring. (Y,N) opened the letter.

'Dear (Y,N),

How are you son? Your mother, Leaf's parents and I are still on the run. Professor Oak told us you pick Charmander as your starter and that it was shiny that's not surprising. Our family has a gift that we attract shiny Pokémon that is why we are on the run from team Rocket. They want to capture us and use us for their own gain. Team Rocket doesn't know that your mother and I have a son or that Leaf's parents have a daughter because if they did know they would catch Leaf to trap you so watch out for team Rocket. If Leaf ask any questions about what she read in her letter from her parents answer them. Your mother and I love you son.

From,

Mom and dad.

(Y,N) finished reading his letter, put his mega ring on his finger, and put the Charizardite Y and Charizardite X in his pocket.

(Y,N), Leaf, Katrina, and Melanie are relaxing at Oak's ranch when a girl tackled (Y,N) to the ground.