My Two Elenas

Dear Me ,

I can't believe I have a flipping lost daughter , I mean I know I had a child but I thought she would of grew up and had died not a vampire. How can I get Stefan and have time for Nadia and Caroline ughh it's all too much ..

Elenas POV

Me and Damon spent loads of time with each other , mostly talking and kissing but it felt good with him I felt free . No I can't feel this what about Stefan he's probably sitting there worried sick about me when really I'm hooking up with his brother. I got up and said to Damon "I need to go" .

"Why?" he asked .

"because as much as I would love to stay there's Stefan who is getting suspicious" I rushed.

"Yeah I guess but visit soon" he said

"I will" I said and kissed him and left .

Stefans POV

I feel like there's something different about Elena she's not been drinking and she said she's ill but I don't think she is , she's not been spending any time with me at all I kinda feel there's something she's not telling me . Is she hooking up with Damon ??

Dear Me ,

I heard from Caroline that Elena is coming back , that's great because I can spend time with Nadia but it's a downside from being with Stefan . Shit. I may aswell spend these last few hours with him ...

Elenas PoV

I arrived in New York just as the sun was setting I was gonna tell Stefan that I was spending time with Bonnie something like that . But as I walked past the park I saw Stefan with me , well not me but somebody who looked exactly like me then I realized it was Katherine pretending to be me and Stefan must if thought it was me . Why did I leave Stefan has probably kissed her thinking it was me , but then I realized that I kissed Damon maybe Katherine knew and is getting payback , well not for long I marched over there and said "Stefan?". He turned around shocked saying " Elena ?? , Katherine !?".

"Actualy in Katherine " Katherine said.

"How could you " Stefan said tears watering in his eyes.

I couldn't bear to see him like this and hugged him and kissed him and said " I went back to mystic falls to see Bonnie that's how she was me " . When I turned around I saw Katherine was gone . " I'm so sorry Elena I should of known" he said.

"No it's my fault I wasn't really in mystic falls to see Bonnie i i I w-went to see Damon" I said as the tears fell down my face.

"Why did you see him ?" he asked .

"Because I felt bad OK and I love him but I love you too I don't know why but I kissed him and liked it , you can't understand how bad I feel because I love you " I blurted.

" I understand but I can't do this anymore " he said.

"I know " I mumbled.

"Friend's ?" he asked.

"of course" I replied.

Dear Me ,

I've messed it up all of it but hey I'm immortal I've got forever to get him but I always get what I want .....

THE END

p.s my opt is Stelena so I am making a stelena one if you want to know what it's called check my Twitter @grandeforever and ill send the link there umm thanks for reading and for commenting YES there will be DELENA IN this new book bc I love my TVD Family and respect them all

Love Abby xo