Bad Dreams & Betrayal

Stefans P.O.V

What just happened did I really just do that to the girl I used to love , how is she even alive , did she fake her death , my head was exploding with questions, but I have completely forgot about Elena my one true love . She doesn't deserve to be dragged into my vampire life , she's been through enough. I'm just going to bed so I can clear my thoughts. 10:00pm ; I woke up but not in my bed I knew this wasn't real because I was in a beautiful park filled with grass and roses and then I saw Elena standing there smiling I ran up to her but she wasn't looking at me she was looking at Damon. Then they kissed right in front of my eyes then I voice whispered into my ear "she doesn't deserve you " I turned around to see Katherine for some reason she looked more beautiful than Elena and then before I knew I I was kissing her. I woke up in my real bed with a red face so I ran downstairs and to my horror I saw Elena and Damon in the hallway kissing passionately "how could you " I gasped ....

Elenas P.O.V

"How could you " gasped a familiar voice . I pulled away from the kiss and saw Stefan with tears in his eyes "Stefan .. I " I hesitated

"NO Elena leave me alone and how could you Damon my own brother" he shouted

"Stefan.." Damon started

"NO don't even I'm leaving mystic falls for good have a nice life " Stefan said

And with that Stefan slammed the front door.

Stefan P.O.V

I ran but then I caught a whiff of Katherines scent and started following for some reason and it lead me to New York....