Love Hurts

Dear Me ,

I know Damon loves Elena because he used to look at me the same way , but I'm not bothered about him it's Stefan I want so I've done some killing lately i killed two pathetic humans camping but I don't need to anymore because I've stole blood bags from the hospital so Stefan thinks it's Damon who killed the two campers . But Damon's a big boy now he nearly killed a girl called Vicky but failed.I'm going to make my move tonight and kill Elenas Baby bro Jeremy so she will be depressed like when her parents died and break up with Stefan.

Dear Me ,

~Flashbacks from last night ~ I opened Jeremy's window shut it behind me every so silently then got some pills made him take them and he died it was that simple.Stefan and Elena Are now officially not together now it's times to make a return , you may be thinking why did she do that all for one boy , it was because there was something about him that reminded me of when I was a human when I was happy , untill that bitch came in a destroyed everything.

Dear Me,

I walked over to the Salvatore Boarding House yesterday and rung on the doorbell , and right in front of me was Stefan Salvatore he smelled the same mint smell like when we first met , but then his face when blank then full of rage he had recognized me , so I just blurred out that just loved him but he pushed me back with his vampire strength and said "stay away from me you psycho maniac bitch " . I then just ran there was tears in my eyes I couldn't hold them back first I lose my child now I lose my Stefan.So I decided it was time for me to leave I'd obviously worn out my welcome pass here so I packed my stuff and left ...