chapter 7

Hey guys!! Thank you soooooo much for all the reads and votes! It really means a lot to me! But, anyways, HERE IS CHAPTER 7 ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's P.O.V.

When we got to the park, I ran out of the car and ran to the swings. I sat on one and started pumping my legs back and forth. I giggled while the girls ran to me and sat on the swings next to mine. We were all giggling none stop for about 5 more minutes. And then we saw 5 boys around our age walking around the park. The blonde one was CUTE!

"LILI!" one of the boys shouted angrily "THOSE GIRLS TOOK MY SWINGS!!" he pointed in our direction, pouting.

I then realized that 'LiLi' was my brother, Liam.

I jumped of the swing in mid air, like a ninja, and sprinted over there. I was known for my running, 10 time CHAMPION BITCH!!!

Anyways, I jumped on Liam, who fell to the ground.

"LIAM!!!!! YOUR HERE!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

I felt I large hand yank on my shoulder. I turned around and punched the security guard many, many times.

"Do not and I repeat, DO NOT touch me ever again! YOU HEAR ME??!!"  he nodded hiss head rapidly "good"

" Chloe! Calm down! George (A/N: idk) thought you were a fan. that's all. No need to flip out on him." Liam said

"Liam, you know this BEAUTIFUL girl and you didn't tell us!?!?!?!?!" curly boy said "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"Harry, back off my sister." Liam said

"sorry..." Harry mumbled

"LIAM YOU ALWAYS PUSH AWAY THAT HOT GUYS!!" I yelled just as my phone buzzed.

I turned on my phone and looked at who tested me. It was Nicki. It said:

Clo-

Vanie's mom got sick and she has cancer. We took took ur car 2 da hospital. We'll let you know if anything happens

-Nicki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think so far? COMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAI!=D