Chapter 2

HI!!! I'm really bored so I decided to write!enjoy chapter two!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chloe's P.O.V.

Once I got my wallet, I got back in my car and started my bad baby up! I turned on the radio and my favorite song 'Good Enough' by Little Mix came on!

"YES!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SONG!" I shouted

' I am the diamond you left in the dust, I am the future you left in the past.

Seems like I never compare, won't notice if I disappear.'

This song explains my past boyfriend. I loved him with all my heart, but it turns out he only wanted me so he could get in my pants. fucking cunt.

' Am I still not good enough?

Am I still not worth that thought?

I'm sorry for the way my life turned out.

Im sorry for the smile I'm wearing now.

Guess I'm still not gooooooooood enough.'

See, I told you! but, anyways.

I pulled up at the mall and parked my car. it grabbed my keys and purse and walked in. I saw my friends and ran up to them.

"NICKY!!!" I shouted

Nicky has long black hair that reaches to her mid back and light blues eyes that I love. She has on her favorite black and gray high-tops, a T-shirt that says ' My Bitches get Sitches!', and black washed out shorts.

"VANESSA!" I shouted

Vanessa has short dirty blonde hair and green eyes. she has on her blue flats, her black leggings, a blue under shirt, and a white sweater over it.

"CHLOE!!!!" they shouted in unison

"Let's go shopping girls!!"

We started to walk around and I spotted an Aeropostale store and we walked in.

After about four hours of shopping the girls and I went back to my house for a sleepover.

••••••••••••••••••••

Ok I need help with this story and I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me write the story if so tell me your account name and how many story's you have written y'all got 48 hours!!!!! good luck!