On her way, she saw Momo came out of the girls' restroom, giggling. She was about to call her when suddenly another girl came out. They seem really close, talking and laughing with each other. Momo looked so happy. She even put her arms around the girl's waist as they walked.

Mina was dumbfounded for a moment, then she realized she knew the girl who was with Momo. It was Tzuyu, her seatmate.

Mina quickly hid herself to avoid them, then she felt her knees weakened.

It can't be. No, it can't be true. Not with her.

She tried to convince herself but tears started to form in the corner of her eyes.

Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder.

"Mina-ya is something wrong? You look so pale. Are you sick?" Jihyo said as she looked at Mina who looks like she's going to collapse.

"Huh, no I'm fine."

"No you're not. You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I'm fine!" trying to hide her tears, she ran back to their room and laid her haid on her armchair hiding her face.

Don't cry. It's not confirmed yet. Maybe they're just close friends, really close friends.

Then she tried to forget what she saw by thinking of other things.

"Mina, are you ok?"

A familiar voice asked her. She lifted her head and saw Tzuyu staring at her.

Mina's feelings were mixed up as she looked at Tzuyu who's innocently standing in front of her, like nothing happened. She felt mad, afraid, and confused.

"I'm fine." she said coldly and turned facing the other way.

"Oh ok." Tzuyu said and sat down. And they didn't talk the whole day.

Mina kept thinking about it. She didn't eat lunch cause she doesn't have the appetite, she just stayed at their classroom. Momo didn't even bother to visit her. Jihyo brought her food but she refused to take it.

---------------------------------

Finally class is over. Mina packed her things. Still with blank expression, full of things on her head. She didn't even notice that Jihyo is following her as she walked.

As she was about to go out of the campus, Momo suddenly grabbed her hand.

"Mina-chan! Did you not hear me? I called you like five times." Momo said looking upset.

Mina was shocked with Momo appearing out of nowhere. "Huh? Oh I'm sorry I didn't notice."

Jihyo interrupted, "Mina-ya, I'll go home now. I think you have a lot to talk about. Call me when you get home." Then Jihyo left.

"What was that about?" Momo looked at Jihyo as she left. Then she turned to Mina. "Hey are you ok? You look so pale."

"Where were you yesterday?" Mina asked looking straight at Momo's eyes.

Momo was startled. "Huh? Didn't I tell you that we had a practice?" Momo said defensively.

So you're lying now?

"You promised we'll go to Namsan. I waited there for an hour. I tried to call you but you turned off your phone." Mina said looking disappointed.

"I'm sorry honey, I totally forgot about it. I was so busy with practice you know, I'm the one doing the choreography." Momo said looking at other direction trying to avoid Mina's eyes.