twenty

Wonwoo was nervous. He was the biggest emotional wreck on the bus. He was biting his lip so hard and for so long, that it swelled and turned red. His eyes darted around quickly.

Wonwoo was not afraid to say it aloud now. He was on the way to meeting his internet crush after months of talking to him.

Sure, Wonwoo was his anti-fan. Sure, Wonwoo hated the idol for his talent (because he thinks he does not have any). But he was not just meeting an idol that he hates, he was meeting someone who made him feel anxious, exhilarated and blessed all at the same time.

Anxious if the other party was bored of his company.

Exhilarated just because the other party talked to him.

Blessed for being just able to talk to him.

Jeon Wonwoo was head over heels for Kim Mingyu, and he knew it. From the bottom of his foot, to the top of his head.

Wonwoo unconsciously smiled at that thought.

***

"Ming-ah!" A female yelled at the idol who seemed to be high on drugs. "Did you take a tad too much ecstasy?!"

Mingyu flinched at the sudden outburst of his colleague. "Sorry, Noona," He pouted. Pouts always work, especially for Hyun Noona.

He could see Hyun Noona's angry front fade away, replaced by a resigned one.

"Come on, Mingyu. We gotta get you dressed up before you head out." She sighed, "You better listen, if you ever want to go meet that cute boyfie of yours."

Mingyu frowned, "He's my cute boyfie."

"Fine, you obsessive shit."

"Fine, you obsessive shit." Mingyu mimicked and cackled when he saw Hyun Noona roll her eyes and throw his specially selected clothing into Mingyu's face.

"Get dressed, you shit."

Mingyu giggled, and obediently changed into his more presentable clothes.

"Alright, now. When you go out, never take off your mask." Hyun Noone started, grabbing Mingyu's shoulders in a sisterly way.

"Yes, Mom."

"And also, no kisses because I know you like him a lot and would love to do... stuff but not now."

"Yes, Mom." Mingyu blushed a little.

"See a paparazzi, run."

"Yes, Mom. And bring Wonwoo along. Let's run with him~!" Mingyu smiled, his voice trailing off as he stepped further and further away from the main door of his apartment.

"See ya later, Noona! Thanks!" His voice said, before it disappeared completely.

***

Wonwoo had been sitting in the café for ages. His eyes constantly checked the time. Four fifty-nine in the afternoon. The seconds hand touched 12.

Five in the afternoon. That makes it two hours from when Wonwoo first came into this place. Mingyu was due to come any minute now.

He whipped out his phone and opened the messenger applicaion, starting to type a message.

Would I be bothering him?