11

"Derek? What you are doing here? I thought you said you had plans." Asked Erica shooting glances at both him and Stiles. "Umm, we both are here to watch the movie." "Oh, in that case lets watch the movie together. Oh look, people are going inside. Let's go." When they were entering the cinema, Derek took Stiles aside and told her that he was sorry that if she wanted, they can go somewhere else.
But Stiles patted his hand and simply told him that she didnt care because his pack happens to be her friends also. So they went inside and sat down in the respective chairs they were given. Soon the movie started, but it was pure toture because the urge to touch Stiles was becoming higher so Derek kept his hands to himself so that way he wouldnt do something that he would later regret. It was the same problem for Stiles also and she kept looking at him and saw that his whole body was rigid with tension.
When they reached for the popcorn the same time, their hands felt a jolt of electricity. They quickly took back their hands and fell into silence. Soon the movie ended, they went back to the car so Stiles can be dropped off to her home since she has a double duty shift tomorrow. They reached the apartment, Stiles could not reach the front door first enough but soon turned back and told him "Thanks. I had fun, we should do it again." "You are welcome." She went towards the front door while Derek looked at her retreating figure.
While she was walking, she suddenly stopped and came running back straight to Derek's arms. They hugged each other for an eternity and once they finished hugging back, Stiles tried to go back but instead she closed the gap between her and Derek. At first Derek was shocked because she made the move, but slowly eased to it and let her. It was everything that he dreamed about and she tasted like heaven and home to him. They would have continued if she suddenly came into her senses. She looked at him with shocked face and said "Oh My God. I shouldnt have done it." "Stiles, its.." said Derek. "Dont tell me its okay because I have just kissed my soulmate despite the fact I am married. What I am going to tell Scott? I cant do that to him, he has been there for me and this is how I repay him?" She runned towards the apartment and closed the door without a glance back towards him. Derek was shell-shocked and he didnt know what to do. Soon he went inside the car and started driving without any destination in his mind.