"Hm" I fussed as I headed towards the window to shut the curtains I wasn't able to shut my first attempt.

"Can you stay with me?" I asked as I turned my head to face him. My hair falling softly onto my face as I gave him a blank expression. I smiled seductively as I closed the curtains softly. I made my way to him again as I swayed my hips a bit. I sat on his lap, straddling him in the process.

"Please...baby?" I said as my arms wrapped around the back of his neck, letting me hold myself up. He looked at me shocked for a second at the word 'baby'. I hadn't used it before but it looked good on him. He stared at me before his eyes fell onto my lips. I could've sworn I heard him growl. His hands slowly made their way to the bottom of my small back, slowly rubbing circles, making my body tingle.

"Of course doll" he whispered softly making me close my eyes, pleased with his answer. I smiled as my eyes stayed shut.

"Hmmm" I hummed in a giggly voice.

"I love when you say yes" I said as I fluttered my eyes open and began to play with one of the puffs on his suit.

"It makes me feel like a spoiled baby" I said as I smiled up at him, biting my lip.

"Don't get used to it" he said sternly with a teasing voice making me pout.

"Okay" I said before he got up placing me on the couch softly.

"Can you entertain me please" I asked with a huge smile on my face. He looked at me with a disapproving look before he forced himself to smile.

"Yes, sugar" he said making my heart flutter at the new nickname. I sat back comfortably in my seat, tangling myself in the blankets as I prepared myself for penny's show.

"Omg" I gasped for the hundredth time as Penny juggled clumsily. This had been going on for almost an hour. He wasn't a very good clown, which made it all the more amusing to me. The plastic water bottles he tried juggling made a soft noise as they fell onto the floor.

"You suck" I giggled as Penny looked at me annoyed.

"Careful" he warned as I held back from erupting into laughter.

"Show is over" he said angrily as he walked towards me. I gasped as he roughly picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"P-pe-penny" I said in between giggles as he carried me to the bedroom. He softly tossed me onto the bed. I looked up at him smiling but confused at the same time. He suddenly leaped towards me as I felt
his hands make contact with my stomach and waist. He began to tickle me sending me into a huge fit of laughter. I squirmed like crazy under him and I tried gasping for air but my laughing wouldn't let me.

"P-please stop" I begged as tears began to fall down my cheeks from the laughter. He was good at tickling, I'd give him that. My face felt as if it was red at this point and that gave him the hint to stop. I continued to laugh hysterically after he had stopped making him look at me confused.

"Sorry it's just" I said before beginning to laugh again.

"That was so random" I said as I began to breathe normally again.

"I like hearing you laugh" he said as he crawled on top of me once again.  I looked up at him admiring all his cute and goofy features.

"Am I crazy?" I asked softly as I played with his hair.

"Hm?" He asked completely distracted by the feeling of my hands in hair. I assumed it felt relaxing. It was soft and fluffy. He had that volume in his hair that I envied.

"I'm in love with someone I shouldn't be, based on societies standards anyways " I said as I locked my eyes on his.

"Oh?" He asked confused. He didn't understand what I meant but I didn't blame him. He was oblivious to social judgment.

"You ok?" He asked shortly after we fell silent. I gave him a weak smile before nodding my head yes.

"No you're not" he sighed. He knew me too well.

He picked me up gently, setting me comfortably on the bed. My head now softly laid on top of a pillow. He made his way to me and laid by my side. His hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me against his chest. My nose took in his sweet scent as I nuzzled my face against him. I could hear and feel his faint heartbeat.

"You're mine" he said more as a fact.

"I'm yours" I said as I continued to snuggle myself against him. I felt so warm and safe but I began to worry if I would ever be able to live a normal life. Did I even want a normal life? What if Penny became bored of me and he tossed me to the side? No don't think that, penny wouldn't do that.

"What's wrong" he asked as he felt the sudden change in my breathing.

"Nothing" I lied trying to get him off the subject.

"What's wrong?" He asked again emphasizing his words.

"I'm scared" I admitted trying not to say anything else.

"Of?" He asked.

"What can you possibly be afraid of?"  He asked suspiciously.

"What if you get bored? Of me?" I said as I felt him tense up at the question. Soft chuckles followed after making his chest vibrate.

"No" he said.

"But what if you do" I whined back

"No" he repeated more sternly this time.

"But Penny what if you-"' I began to say.

"You're too stubborn, doll" he scolded sternly making me stay quiet. I looked up at him to see his frustrated facial expression.

"I'm a handful" I said trying not to giggle.

"That you are" he said looking at me with the same stern look. He wasn't in a good mood anymore.

"Sleep" he said as he once again sensed my drowsiness.

"Noooo I wanna stay up with you" I said.

"Sleeeeeeeep" he said with annoyance and tiredness in his voice.

I sighed in response as I rolled my eyes. He immediately took notice causing him to growl.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He asked with a hint of amusement in his face.

"Love me forever and ever" I said softly before closing my eyes, falling asleep against his big and warm body.