"Yes of course" I stated as I kissed Daniel's cheek before I was dragged away by an EMT. Something told me that the EMT didn't want me to see what was going to happen next. Unfortunately, I did see what happened and Daniel slipped into unconsciousness as the EMT's turned him on his side to prevent him from choking on his own blood. The EMT released me about ten yards away from Daniel before I let out a loud sob and collapsed on the ground and started to whimper. Tears started to fall as I stared at my hands stained in Daniel's blood. I sat on the ground for what seemed like hours but I knew it was only seconds before I got up and limped my way over to Penelope and Zach.

I stopped twenty feet away because I thought I saw something. Penelope and Zach were both on stretchers but Penelope was going to the hospital in an ambulance because her injuries aren't as bad but Zach was going to need to be airlifted by one of the helicopters. Zach looked very pale but I saw something amazing happened. Penelope intertwined her fingers with Zach's and I saw her say the words "I remember" twice before Zach slipped into unconsciousness.

I saw another EMT yell "we're loosing him" before they tore the couple apart.

Zach was quickly airlifted into one helicopter that flew away seconds later and I saw Daniel being airlifted into another helicopter. After I watched the helicopters fly away, I saw Corbyn, Jack, and Jonah running towards me. I started to cry because I was both relieved and happy...after all, I didn't think I was going to survive.

Jack held his arms out wide and I couldn't do anything but put my hands over my eyes and walk into his open arms.

"We leave you in Paris for a month and you get yourself into this much trouble" Jack stated as he pulled away and kissed the top of my head.

I laughed as a few more tears fell before I went to hug Jonah. "What Jack means is that we're glad you're okay" he stated as hugged me in a gentle manner.

Then, I hugged Corbyn and he stated "okay, next time you leave to a foreign country...we're sending A LOT of backup".

I laughed and wiped away my tears before I started speaking, "guys, I'm so sorry that I put you in all of this danger....this was never my intention. And Zach-". I started to break down into tears because Zach could've been dead for all I know.

Jonah placed his hand on my shoulder, "Zach will be fine...he'll pull through"

I looked up and saw Jonah smiling before Corbyn started to speak, "yeah and it's all good...it was like we were in some sort of video game"

I laughed as I saw paramedics start to run towards me. "I love you guys..."

I saw about ten SUVs full of reporters pull up just as the paramedics placed my arms on their shoulders and helped me limp to the ambulance. The boys and I were escorted to the hospital in the ambulance after they checked all of our vitals....
______________________________

We were escorted to Peacehealth Medical Trauma Center but Zach and Daniel were well on their way to Harborview Medical Center. My leg was examined thoroughly before the doctors decided on putting my leg in a walking boot/orthopedic cast. Since I didn't fracture any bones or anything, they said it wasn't necessary to have surgery. I was discharged about three hours ago...

It's been about nine hours since we arrived at the hospital and I was waiting for Penelope to wake up who got out of surgery four hours ago. Jonah, Corbyn, and Jack got checked out but they are currently at Harborview supporting Daniel and Zach. I haven't heard any news regarding Daniel and Zach but I was more focused on my best friend. I was about to fall asleep when I saw Penelope's eyes flutter open.

"Hey" I stated as I walked over to her bedside.

Penelope got shot in the torso but she was super lucky and the bullet hit nothing vital or important.