The Unwelcomed Visitors

"Who the hell was that woman?!" Chance stormed into her dressing room followed by Jack with two dancers hanging on both of his arms.

"I dont know, but she was sexy as fuck." Jack laughed.

"Jack, she made a fool out of me out there and I want her dead!" She stomped in a tantrum and crossed her arms like a child.

Jack sighed as he sent the girls out of the room harshly before he sat himself on the sofa and beckoned her over to sit on his lap which she followed suit as she straddled his hips with a playful giggle. "Can I kill her, Jack? Please?" She whined childishly.

He gripped her chin and made her look at him in the eye. "No." He said bluntly.

"Why not?!" She began to get off of him when he grabbed her wrist and hoisted her back down. Her brows furrowed and she stuck out her lower lip. "Just 'cause you think she's hot?! I'm sexier than she is!"

"Jealousy doesn't suit you, my doll. Listen to daddy now. The reason I wont allow you to kill her is because I need to investigate them. The way she threw that knife at you in front of that crowd so openly is astounding and I want to know what her and her partner knows about us. Besides we are still on the hunt." She looked down in shame but understanding. "So, I need you to be a good girl and behave the best way you know how." He kissed her cheek then traveled to her neck making her giggle and let out a little moan.

"Okay, Daddy, I'll be a good girl for you." She chirped,

"Good, now show Daddy how good you are and get on your knees. I'm a little tense sweetheart and I need a little...release." She giggled and moved to sit on her knees and as she worked him with her mouth he leaned back and contaplated how he was going to get information on the duo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany felt as though she wanted to smoke ten boxes of cigarettes all at once. She stormed back into the sewers with clear irritation written on her face. At this point, Pennywise was back to his old self and he studied her though not affected by her aggravation. He just let her pout and cuss under her breath as he watched her every move. "I wanted to wring her fucking neck! This was not how I wanted to spend the first night with you. I come back after 27 years only to have some bitch touch all over you! What is that?" She yelled. She lit her cigarette and blew out the smoke letting her head fall back as she closed her eyes, trying to relax her frantic mind. "You know what I think it is? She is on to something both of them are. There has got to be a reason for them coming into town like this." She stormed off behind his usual stage to find his chair and laid herself down on it.

She didn't realize him coming up behind her, until he pulled her off to sit in his chair, pulling her down on top of him. "Sleep. You are nothing but tired." His raspy voice sounded. If he wasn't so right, she would have smacked him across his face, but instead she laid her head down on his shoulder and slipped into a deep sleep.

It was around 2 in the morning when Penny heard a rush of water being kicked from the other parts of the sewers and he gently lifted Tiff to set her on the chair before investigating. As he turned the corner within the darkness, the stench of old blood came rushing in his nostrils. He followed the smell and found two silhouettes side by side crouched down, moving towards him slowly. He looked closer to see the blood was coming from the almost-split-in-half corpse they were hauling, being careful no to rip him completely. Penny tilted his head in question and a little irritation.

"You're doing a swell ol' job, babygirl. We are almost there, keep going." Jack stated in encouragement, seeing how tired she was getting from the heat of the sewer and the weight of the body.

"Thanks, Daddy." She huffed out.

Penny scoffed at the pet names they were giving and he guessed he scoffed a little too loud as both of them immediately dropped the body and turned around in terror.

At the sight of him in the dim light from a small opening above, Chance's heart skipped a beat. She stared at him with eyes wide and she involuntarily licked her lips at him.

"What do you think your doing?" Penny's voice was louder than he intended.

"This is a little odd, isnt it? A clown in a sewer." Jack stepped up closer to him.

"The pot calling the kettle black, are we?"

"Touche, but you see, there is a reason I'm down here."

"I'm intrigued for that reason."

"We need to hide our stash and, well, who would look in a sewer." Penny grunted. "What is a clown like you doing in a place like this? The wind blew the circus down here or something?" Jack chuckled at his own joke and Penny gave a hint of a smile.

"My reasoning is my own." Before he could say anything else, a yawn sounded very near as Tiffany emerged from the darkness.

"What's going on?" She looked up after putting on her cardigan and froze in displeasure at the two jesters in over done makeup.