88

957

957.6k likes , 23.4k comments

adelinemartinez: aright babes, listen up. I'm gonna tell you the truth, things are difficult. I'm gonna be up front and honest with you right now, everything hurts, so badly. My life isn't as perfect as it seems, I have issues like anyone else. You just have to man up and get through it. I never would have imagined myself meeting someone like Emilio. He believed in me from the start, he helped me through everything, he saw potential in me. He makes me so fucking happy, you just need to realize that there are more important things out there than trying to wear the "right clothes" in high school or trying to "fit it". You do what makes you happy. If you want to go to college, go yo fucking college! If you want to be a surgeon, you be a surgeon! If you want to work at Dairy Queen, you go for it! Each and every one of you has potential to do anything you've ever wanted. Prove everyone wrong. Show them you can do it. I believe in you. I love you.

view all comments

emiliovmartinez: I'll be with you through it all

username: this is why I love you

tessabrooks: this is beautiful

killakiegan: you inspire me

alexlange: you are an icon ad

username: I love this

•••
Today was a very rough day for me. My anxiety got really bad, I've found out some terrible things, and I just miss too many people. I lost my grandpa a few months ago, he was everything to me, now I just don't know how I can function without him.

Anyways, trey found out I had a bad day so he skipped football to take me to my favorite restaurant and then to the batting cages because he know I love it there.

He gave me this whole speech telling me I could do anything, how i can get through all this, he told me I'd make it. That's what inspired this update so I thought I'd let y'all know.