The gang decided to come to Colorado for Christmas and New Years. We rented out a big cabin for all of us.

"Good morning." I laughed at the childish adults.

"Morning!" They all greeted back.

The girls soon came out from their rooms to check what the noise was. We all walked into the kitchen, and began to make breakfast.

After thirty minutes, we had cooked pancakes, eggs, bacon, and bagels. We also had coffee and orange juice.

"Dude, this is so good." Nash mumbled with a mouthful of eggs.

"Manners!" Taylor G scolded him.

"Sorry." He mumbled, making us all laugh.

"Does anyone want a glass of vodka?" Gilinsky asked.

Everyone expect Crystal, Mahogany, and I said yes.

"We know that Crystal can't drink because she's pregnant, and Mahogany simply doesn't like drinking, but what about you Brenda? You never turn down a drink! What's going on?" Taylor C asked me.

"I just don't feel like drinking at such an early time of the day." I lied.

Everyone nodded, and continued on with their conversations.

"Is everyone done so we can open up the presents?" Shawn asked like a little kid.

"I am." I answered as everyone nodded.

We walked into the living room, and sat in a circle. We decided to do secret Santa this year so we wouldn't have to buy almost twenty presents. Each couple bought another couple a present depending on what name they got.

"We'll go first!" Crystal and Matt volunteered.

Crystal & Matthew gave Camila and Shawn a new set of two guitars.

Cam & Hailey gave Carter and Demi a pair of tickets to see Justin Bieber.

Nash & Taylor gave Aaron and his new girlfriend, Elissa, two polaroids.

Bridget & Gilinsky gave Arely and Hayes sports equipment.

Shawn & Camila gave Cam and Hailey matching gold necklaces.

Carter & Demi gave Matthew and Crystal baby clothes.

Taylor & his new girlfriend, Amanda, gave Nash and Taylor a new camera to take photographs in.

Aaron & Elissa gave Gilinsky and Bridget a wine collection.

Jacob & Mahogany gave Sammy and Stass a board with their names engraved on them.

Jc & Lia gave Kian and Andrea a sex book as a joke, plus bottles of expensive vodka.

Kian and Andrea gave Jackie and I an electric piano.

Arely and Hayes gave Taylor and Amanda a new MacBook.

Sammy and Stass gave Jacob and Mahogany a digital picture frame when they got engaged.

Jackie and I gave Jc and Lia supplies for Wishbone.

"I have one last gift. This is my gift for everyone, specially Jackie." I announced.

I took out a box that was wrapped in wrapping paper, and handed it to him.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Just open it." I ordered.

-Jackie's point of view

I nodded, and took a deep breath in. Slowly, I unwrapped the paper, and was left with a box.

I took the lid off, and looked inside. There was another box in there. I opened that box, and looked inside again. I then took out baby clothes, a paper, and a pregnancy test.

"What is this?" I asked Brandon.

"Read the paper." She commanded.

Congratulations! According to the results, you're going to be a mom. You're three months into the pregnancy. You must come for a doctor's appointment every month to check up on the baby, and you.
-Dr.Newman

I look down at the pregnancy test.

Positive+

And last but not least, I looked at the baby clothes. 'Daddy's favorite!' The shirts read.

"We're having a b-baby?" I asked Brandon.

"Yes!" She smiled.

I stood up from my spot, picked her up, and spun her around.

"I'm gonna be a Dad!" I yelled full of joy.

"Yes you are!" Brandon nodded and kissed me.

I lowered my head by her stomach, and felt her small bump.

"Hey buddy, I'm your dad. I just wanted to let you know that I'll always love you." I spoke to the belly.

"Congrats!" The gang yelled. "Do you know the gender yet?"

"No, it's still too early, but I'll probably find out in two months." Brandon answered.

"Hey, that means that we're going to be uncles for a second baby!" Cam yelled, making all the guys cheer.

"And we're going to be aunts!" Arely yelled, making the girls cheer.

"No wonder you turned down the drink." Taylor C mumbled.

"How about we make some hot chocolate and s'mores to celebrate?" Aaron suggested.

Everyone agreed and ran to the fireplace.

"I can't wait to hold you in my arms." I mumbled against Brandon's belly.

"Are you happy?" Brandon asked me.

"Are you kidding me? I'm more than happy! This is such a blessing." I nearly cried.

"I'm glad you are. That's all I've ever wanted." She hugged me.

"How could I not be happy with you by my side? You're my everything." I hugged her back, making her blush.

"We're going to be a big, beautiful family."