The pull was strong and I had to plant my feet and hands against it. In an  instant the force pushed me over and then I felt it, I was not dead.

Bitter tears burned in my eyes.

'Why did I have to come back?'

A foreign scent entered my nostrils and my curiosity begged me to open my eyes and look where it came from.

The smell got stuck in my lungs and then suddenly I realized I was not breathing. Panic attacked me and my eyes shot open without my consent I gasped for air letting the oxygen fill my needy lungs.

My eyes began to slowly focus on my surroundings and I realized that something must have happened; that's when I saw the stranger turning towards me.

"Hello Avery."

My so hard fought for breath began to press out of my lungs again. That voice could only belong to one person because it was velvet.

My mind starting swirling a million thoughts together but one stood out in particular.

'He' has come.

I was frozen, unable to move with my brain on overdrive. It was as if the air around me was frozen and did not allow any mass movement.

'But who was he?'

For a moment it was all quiet wherever I was, whatever had happened was unknown to me all that mattered was the man in front of me.

His presence demanded attention and all of it.

Suddenly my eyes found the three brothers and their shocked expression, it was about the most emotion I had ever seen a vampire acknowledge.

Dimitri was the one who stared the most shock towards the man that had his back turned to me. His lips moved and I listened with wide eyes what he was saying.

"It's you," His deep voice was barely above a whisper.

'It his who?'

A sudden shiver attacked my spine and I shuddered visibly.

"Kyros." The name slipped of Dimitri's lips tautly.

The name sounded foreign just like most of theirs. But this name was one that had brought great turbulence towards me. It brought goosebump across my skin and it frightened me.

Even though I hadnt heard it before, I knew it was the one that had set his cold lips against my neck and ripped the life I knew from me that fateful day in the forest.

His white hair shone like a crown in the darkness, and my breath got caught again as he slowly began turning towards me.

Blood rushed to my face in a much faster pace than usual. When his fiery eyes met mine I stopped breathing.

He was very easily the most epic man I had ever laid my eyes upon. The contrast to his dark stumble and white hair was enough to rob my breath.

 The contrast to his dark stumble and white hair was enough to rob my breath