•The beginning

•‘’the eagle I was following it.’’ she says looking at the white beautiful bird. ‘’what?!’’ he cocks his head and gives her a concerned look. ‘’The white eagle in the tree.’’ she says jumping at the tree. ‘’shinda there is no white eagle.’’ he says looking at the tree. ‘’what?’’ she looks at the tree again nothing is there. ‘’but – but I say it.’’ she stutters nervously looking crazy. ‘’Are you feeling ok shinda.’’ he sits down watching her ‘’I am fine I saw it!’’ she growls a little tracks looks at her weirdly. She shows her teeth and runs past him. The others watch confused as shinda runs up the mountain in a dark forest. The eagle sits in the tree. ‘’why did you make me look crazy!’’ she growls at the bird. It sits there and calls to her and looks around. ‘’ugh!’’ she growls and walks to the salmon run. She sees a fox dipping his head in the water trying to get a fish. Shinda walks in the river and grabs a salmon right away.

•The beginning

•The fox watches in envy ‘’how on earth do you catch so good.’’ he says in a shocked voice. Shinda picks her head out of the water and shakes her head. ‘’easy.’’ she says weakly the fox walks slowly next to shinda. ‘’can you teach me?’’ he says pinning his heads down lowering his head. The eagle watches me closely. ‘’sure I guess.’’ she says looking in the water. ‘’first you need to be in the middle of the river.’’ The fox stands in the middle next to her. He sees the red salmon move between his paws. ‘’then slowly dip your head in the water.’’ the fox gets ready ‘’then open your mouth wide and as soon as you feel the water get fast get ready to bite down.’’ she says moving out of the way. The fox dips his head in the water and grabs one by its fin and it slips he jumps through the water and grabs it again. His teeth kill it quickly and he throws it on the shore.

•The beginning

•She could tell he was a young fox just learning to hunt. His fur was still fluffy he was just blowing his coat for his adult fur. Shinda looks at the young fox eat his salmon. He bites some off for her and brings it to her as she lays on the warm rocks. ‘’thanks but its your.’’ shinda says pushing it with her nose. ‘’you helped me you get some to please eat it.’’ he says licking his jaws filled with red blood. Shinda smiles at the young fox and she eats the salmon he gave her. ‘’what’s your name?’’ shinda asks licking her lips. ‘’paws yours?’’ he asks laying across from shinda. ‘’I am shinda.’’ she says laying her head in between her paws. He smiles ‘’what a nice name.’’ he says licking his paws. ‘’you to its lovely.’’ shinda says feeling the warm sun on her fur. ‘’thanks its kind of embarrassing.’’ he laughs shinda looks up at him.

•The beginning

•‘’no I think it fits you.’’ shinda says getting up yawning. ‘’thanks shinda.’’ he smiles and gets up. ‘’I must go but I hope I see you again.’’ he says scratching behind his ear. ‘’you maybe I will see you around here again.’’ shinda says looking at the river. ‘’thanks again for teaching me.’’ he says nuzzling her leg and he walks across the river. Shinda smiles and walks back to the tribe. The eagle flies through the woods back to the tribe. Shinda walks back in the tribe and its nearly dark. She goes in the wolves teepee and sleeps. Soon she wakes up to tracks snuggling up against her licking her ear. She falls asleep again the morning she wakes up to the smell or cooking elk. She tries not to wake tracks up. She slowly gets up and walks out of the teepee. She sees jax and angel nuzzling in the meadow. She looks at them shocked.

•The beginning

•Shinda sits down watching then Dakota walks behind her and sits down. ‘’yeah I think he is going to ask angel to be his mate.’’ he says tiredly shinda looks at him surprised at what he just said. ‘’really!’’ she says looking at them disappear in the woods. Dakota looks at shinda surprised ‘’didn’t you know they had a thing for each other.’’ he asks looking out to the meadow. ‘’no not at all.’’ shinda says laying down. ‘’when did they start liking each other?’’ she asks still surprised. Tracks walks over to them ‘’shinda they liked each other like a month after he came.’’ tracks says laying next to shinda. ‘’oh I guess I never noticed.’’ she says sighing. Shinda sees jax's walking alone as angel walks in the teepee shinda catches up with jax. ‘’hey jax.’’ jax slows down and looks at shinda. ‘’yeah?’’ he asks as shinda slows him down.