Chapter 23

Jungkook

"Jungkook?" 

As soon as i hear my name i  break away from Yugyeom only to be tackled my Hoseok. "Oh kookie i thought we'd never see you again! You just disappeared without saying anything. We miss you so much little maknae!!!" 

We get up with the help of Namjoon and Yoongi who also embrace me after Hoseok set me free. After i hug each on of them i ask the question on my mind, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh we auditioned to be a rapping trio but that's not what the company wants so they said that the only way we could join as trainees was if we agree to possibly be put into a boy group. So here we are, we were told to come to this room to meet our our possible future members only we walked in on you and your boyfriend in the middle of something." replies Namjoon.

At the mention of my boyfriend i immediately turn to look at Yugyeom, i had forgotten that he was here for a second. "Oh right, guys this my boyfriend Yugyeom. He's been my friend since we were like 7 and hes been my boyfriend for a year and a half now." They all greet Yugyeom and its silent for a couple seconds before Yoongi speaks up, "So jungkook is there a reason why you're in this room or was it just so you could get it on with your boyfriend?"

"Oh no my former group members were all switched into different groups today and i was told that my new members would meet me in her shorty." i reply. As soon as i said that Hoseok lets out a high pitch scream, "Omg!!!!!! That must mean that he is one of future group members! The gang is back together!!!! I'm so happy."

All the jumping around causes Yoongi to give him a death glare causing Hoseok to stop. "Do you think any one else will show up?" asks Yugyeom. We shake our heads unknowingly. Before any one of us has another chance to say anything there is a sudden knock on the door.........

A/N: Hey guys i just quickly want to thank all of you for voting and commenting and reading my story! I really hope you guys enjoy the story.