Chapter 15

a/n: I lowkey ship Yugyeom and Jungkook

Jungkook

Its Sunday evening and my parents are still discussing on which school to send me too tomorrow. I decide to head up to my room and browse the internet for awhile. I was just about to close the laptop when I receive a video message request from my friend Yugyeom who I've known since 5th grade. I can honestly call him my best friend, we go to different school but we've always kept in contact with each other and i can tell him anything. 

I accept the call and instantly Yugyeom's face appears in front of me.

Y- Kookie hey!!!!! It's so nice to see you. How are you!

J- Yugyeom oh my god how are you? I haven't heard from you in a while. What have you been up to?

Y- I'm really good actually. I'm actually auditioning for an entertainment company tomorrow morning and well I was hoping you would audition too. We always talk about how it would be so amazing to be an idol and BigHit is having auditions tomorrow. I know it's last minute but I only found out last night myself.

J- omg are you serious? I don't have an audition prepared or anything? I mean yeah I still dance every week but an audition needs to be perfect.

Y- kookie you and i both know you are amazingly talents and you'll do fine. I don't have anything prepared either but i'm still going. Come on please!!! I'll pick you up and we can go together. Kookie please!!!!

Yugyeom gave me his infamous puppy dog eyes and i can't help but sigh.

J- alright fine. But  have to talk to my parents first so I'll text you within the hour and let you know what they say. 

Y- okay sounds good! Bye Kookie, hope to see you tomorrow.

I sit in my chair for a few minutes debating what i should do. On one side I can go to the audition and wing it or I can just go to bed early and attend my new school tomorrow. I hear my parents calling me from downstairs so I head down to see what they want.

"Jungkook we are deciding between two schools to send you too and we want you to pick the one you want." says my father. This is it, i have to make a decision right now. Do I go to the audition or do i choose a school?

"Father I want.....