Chapter two

Searching for work.

It's been a week since I have left my country. Something I am used too think about now. How will it be there now? Am I been missed? Are people worrying for me there? So many questions and no one to answer...

How I miss the smell of the freshly made bread that I woke up too everyday. How do I forget the yummy delicious fingers licking food my mother always made. The walking on the streets and hearing people chatter about everything they still have to do for the day, but still smiling because they know that they have to do it no matter what. Some have to do it for the family some for their children and some for their own self.

Anyways I have to find a job so that I can survive here it's not that I have taken a million dollars with me. I wish I had.. I only took the money with me that I saved for my future but I guess I just need to work now because I am about to run out of money. I couldn't take my degrees with me. So for now I am going to try to work in a local super market or some cafe.

--- Pov Salvestro and Bertino

Why do I have to repeat myself everytime, you are fired!!

The girls face went pale but sir what have I do...

I said your fired get out and don't show me your face anymore before I do something and let me tell you I WONT regret and before you leave her face lighting up, an advise for you learn to keep your hand to yourself and try too dress professionally and not as an **** GET OUT now... The girl left with in seconds. Why the hell do I always get those clingy girls as my assistants.
Dave in my cabin now keeping the phone furiously down..

Yup buddy what do you need. "Bertino coming inside the cabin", and why was that girl crying btw?

Shut up you know why!! Stop laughing I can see it you know that right!!

Alright alright what do you want me to do for you now.

Good now that your listening I need an another assistant and that too that isn't much of a clingy one and she should be professional in always from clothes till talking to people.

I will try to find that type of a girl, but those girls are hard to find now a days .

I guessed it's easy for you your always with girls anyway smirking.

Yeah yeah will see you later then. They both bid good bye to each other.

Pov Katerina and new Boss (Kyle)

So can I please get the job then?
I will always work when you need me, I am in a desperate need of work now, and I will not disappoint you in anyway..

Hmm I want to believe you but umh okay wait, what if you have to handle some very rich brat, what would you do in that situation?

I will be always talking in a calm tone with them I won't raise my voice because I don't want them to bad mouth about the cafe I will always talk in a low tone even when the customer screams, and if nothing works out I ask a co worker to help me out and if that doesn't help too then we will ask if you could come. But I will try my best to solve it first.

That's what I wanted to hear, your in. You will start working tomorrow sharp 9. Is that good with you?

Absolutely, thank you so much I won't disappoint you in any way. I don't know how too thank you.

Don't worry just do your work good you will be ok and will be good at it after some days.

Walking back to the motel I am staying in since a week because I was coming short of money I had to stay in a motel. Thinking about how everything will be normal again after tomorrow. It's a scary thought because I don't know what will happen tomorrow the fear is still there.. but I have to be strong I have nothing to lose anyway laughs in herself. You will do it for yourself Katerina. You will..

Soo I guess this story is going some now, this just the beginning.
I know my grammar isn't that good and I type fast as well so bare with me :)