~6~

~~~
Music: 10 Ghosts- James Vincent mcmorrow

(Cauis POV)
~~~

(*Two months later*)

I heard Mary in our room crying out in pain I went to go inside but was blocked by two guards "move!" I bellowed "she..miss Mary said she didn't want you to see" one of them said.

I snarled "I don't care! Move!!!" I growled they quickly stepped aside I burst in Mary was in the joining bathroom violently throwing up I rushed to her side "Cauis!" She gasped she had beads of sweat on her forehead her eyes had bags under them she looked terrible "it hurts so much," she whimpered I picked her up and carried her to our bed "what hurts?" I asked "my.. my stomach!" She gasped I lifted up her top to see it rounder.

I let shock show on my face "I'll be back" I said getting up quickly and leaving I came to the library to find Aro "what is it brother?" Aro asked "it's.. Mary I think she's... pregnant" I said Aro frowned "it is possible...I'll send for a doctor" Aro soothed I nodded.

I ran at Vampire speed back to the room Mary was gripping the bed sheets her back arched she let out a blood curdling scream I wanted to sink to the floor and cover my ears but this isn't the case I rushed to her side "please sweetheart" I begged trying to calm her but nothing seemed to work.

A human doctor walked in followed by a guard he walked over and felt her stomach ""your wife is pregnant sir" the doctor said nervously I looked at Mary who had calmed down a great deal but was still in pain "it's hurting her" I seethed "it's growing at a alarming rate sir" the doctor said nervously I swallowed thickly "how long?" I asked gritting my teeth "a month or two at the least" the doctor.

I gulped looking at Mary wearily "get out!!!" I roared at the doctor he jumped and ran out I kneeled next to the bed clasping Mary's hand tightly "it's killing...you.....please don't go through with it" I begged.

She looked away from me her hands protectively on her stomach "you wouldn't understand" she whimpered "what that it might kill you!?" I asked in disbelief.

"No... I'm killing it" Mary sobbed I looked at Mary confused, "what have you done?" I asked hugging her tightly "killing...our.....baby" she sobbed I hugged her tighter "how?" I asked "my gift is killing it... And I've starved it... I haven't hunted in weeks I knew for a few weeks I'm so sorry please don't be mad! I don't deserve children I don't deserve you!" She cried I stiffened.

She has been dealing with this for weeks... All on her own.

"I'm not mad..... is the baby...gone?" I asked "y.. yeah" she sniffed "you stay in bed... I have business to attend to" I said getting Mary nodded and laid down and closed her eyes...