T H R E E

Alexa Pov
I ran upstairs to Jacks room trying to see why he called me. I peeked through the crack of the door to see no movement. I gently opened it as the door creeked.

"Jack?". I called but no answer.

I walked over to his bed fixing it for him
since i knew he disliked making his own bed. I positioned the pillows properly but then to hear the sink of the bathroom turn on. I opened the door to see Jack without a shirt, only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Morning". I smed walking towards him.

"Morning to you too,babe". He pulled me into his chest placing kisses onto my cheek.

"Stop you weirdo! I wanna get breakfast". You giggled as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Come on! Spend time with me". I nodded taking his hand but he pulled back.

"Thats not what i mean". He laughed pushing me against the counter. He softly placed his lips onto mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I genuinely missed him so much. He had one hand on my hip as the other one was holding up against the counter holding his weight.

"Jack".I smiled into the kiss pausing it.

"Don't ruin it right now". He chuckled picking me up placing me onto the counter. He placed his lips back onto mine trailing down to my neck.

"Hey Jack! Daniel, Alexa and I are going to get breakfast wanna come-".I pushed Jack away to look at the door seeing Jonah and Daniel standing there.

"Did we ruin something?". Jonah awkwardly laughed.

"DUHHHHH". Jack joked as they laughed

"Funny..... now go and get ready". I hit his chest walking out the door. I passed Daniel to see him just staring at me with no expression.

-

"I call shotgun!". I yelled running to the front seat.
Jonah,Daniel,Jack and I were going to iHop for pancakes.

"No you're driving". Jonah laughed.

"Did you hear me say shotgun, ass?". I said as he groaned.

"Fine! I'll get my keys". He stomped walking back inside leaving Daniel and I alone. There was a tension with a long pause of silence

"So.... how's your day?". I nicely asked.

"Uhmm Why should I tell you?". He rolled his eyes.

"Hey I'm being nice! I just wanna be friends and you're acting like a bitchy fuckboy". I blurted

"Bitchy fuckboy?". He chuckled.

"Yeah, like not even the 3rd day and you're a stubborn bitch trying to get with me while I'm with Jack".

"We all know you don't love him". I crossed my arms.

"If I don't then why am I spending time with him?". He looked away.

"That's what I thought". I muttered.

"What you guys talking about?". We both turned seeing Jack walk out already ready.

"Nothing just getting to know you girlfriend... Right Alexa". He fake smiled at me.

"Yeah". I lied.

"Awesome i cant wait for you guys to be close friends". He smiled as he made me smile too. I then looked at Daniel to see him roll his eyes.

______________

who follows me on insta? If you do comment your @ and I'll stalk you :))❤️❤️. -josh✨