N I N E

I slowly opened Daniels room door to see if he was busy with anything but oh no he was busy.... with someone.

Right there in front of my eyes was Daniel and a random girl on his bed making out. She was on top of him straddling him without no top on as well as him.

They were enjoying each other's company so I decided just to get out and leave. For some reason, I felt a sharp pain in my chest.... it felt like jealousy. I shouldn't be having this for my boyfriends best friend. I tried to get out but then making the door creek.

Holy shit.

They pulled away looking towards me. Daniel and I made eye contact. I was hurt for some reason. We just stared at each other for a few seconds. I scratched the back of my head not knowing what to say and looked away from him.

"Oh uh.. sorry I thought you weren't busy. You can continue what you were doing". I said closing the door behind.

"Alexa!". I heard my name being called but I knew I shouldn't stop because he was going after me.

Daniel Pov

Shit.

She got off me sitting besides me as I sat there with my hands on my head.

"I think you should get dressed". I told her.

I grabbed my shirt off the ground as Natalie did too.

"I-I'm So Sorry... I didn't know you had a girlfriend". She claimed and I shook my head.

"She is not my girlfriend". I retort.

I didn't like Alexa, she was just attractive. I was attracted to her but no feelings. I just wanted to get with her.

I think.

"Ohh Telling by how panicked you looked when she opened that door and the eye contact you made with her...I just thought you two were a thing". I nodded.

"I should get going". She claimed.

I followed her to the door as we said our goodbyes. Now it was my time to find Alexa.

Alexa Pov

I was in the kitchen drinking a bottle of water until Daniel entered.

"Finished already?". I chocked on the water that was in my mouth.

"Very funny". He leaned up against the wall.

"I mean it is since you looked pale as a ghost as I opened that door". I laughed.

"Ever heard of a knock tho? Cause you literally blew what I had up there". He glared at me.

"At least I know what the fuck a lock is used for". I told him.

"Awh is someone mad". He smirked.

"Me? Of course because I'm wasting my time with you". I stated at him.

He walked closer to me as I felt my heart beating quicker and quicker as he stepped. He looked into my eyes and then to my lips. I felt as if I was shaking.

"You look hot when you're mad, babygirl". He bit his lip seductively.

Babygirl?

I felt my thighs shaking has that word left his mouth.
At this point I was eager for this dumbass. He placed a hand on my hip slowly rubbing it.

"Da-Daniel". I stuttered.

"Telling by how you're reacting right now, I can tell you're enjoying my company". He smirked putting his lips onto mine.

I kissed back putting my arms around his neck as his arms were wrapped around my waist. He slowly led kisses from my lips down to my neck.

"Jump.". He whispered into my ear as I did.

He placed me onto the counter. He was leaving hickeys down onto my neck as I was moaning.

"Shhh babygirl". He chuckled.

"Why it's not like no ones home". I told him.

"Well I don't want the neighbors to hear what we're doing". He winked tugging my shirt signaling for me to pull it off which I did.

He connected his lips back onto my neck leaving more. I tried pulling his shirt up but he denied.

"No babygirl". He chuckled. I groaned in irritation and decided to play since he's like that.

Daniel Pov

I carried her up to my bedroom. I pushed her up against the wall pinning her like an art piece. She moaned as I continued to leave kisses on her neck as I play with the button of her jeans to unbutton it.

"I don't think so". She smirked pushing me onto the bed.

She came over me and I expected her to unbutton my pants. I closed my eyes shut but as I opened them once again, she was putting her shirt on.

"Hey! What are you doing?". I questioned in frustration.

"I heard my phone ringing". She said and I confusingly looked at her.

"Your phone is downstairs though? How can you hear it". I asked.

"That's the thing, I didn't hear it". She winked opening the door.

"Nice playing with you Dani". She smirked walking out as I groaned. I was sexually frustrated and this was her fault.

Fuck.

_________
Authors Note: there will be dirty parts in the future so I'll warn y'all😏

COMMENT if you want more and what you think✌🏻