IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys! I'm so incredibly grateful for the wonderful entries we have, and for all the amazing Judges we've got for The Watercolor Awards 2017.

Hosting an awards contest, has always been something playing at the back of my mind, and I'm so pleased to have had this opportunity to create this all for you.

Unfortunately, I come forth with some terrible news: My mum has been diagnosed with cancer.

Right now, my place is with my family –I need to be there for her, to support her and join forces with my family to get through this difficult time together. It's been so tough to have to deal with the heavy responsibility of this awards contest and juggle the wait of this news about my mum.

For this reason, TWA17 has been postponed indefinitely. I don't know when I'll be able to get back to this contest, but unfortunately, I can't say it's going to be anytime soon.

I really hope you all understand –I have had to travel several miles in order to get to my mum, and now that I'm here, I don't want to leave her side.

Thank you all for Judging, Participating, and supporting. I really appreciate it all. Overall, TWA has been quite successful, and I'd like to give a bunch of people shout outs for their support and advice that have helped me the news for The Watercolor Awards.

It's been an awesome working with and knowing all of you, and I had a fantastic time reading the answers to the questions for the password, most of them which made me crack a smile and laugh even when I'm most probably going through the biggest bump in my road.   

Now, the shoutouts. 

Firstly to, That_Guitar_Girl for easily being the best person I worked alongside with. She supported me, and gave me advice and it's thanks to her I'm writing this right now, otherwise I would've been continued the awards while doing a poor job. If anyone's looking for an Admin or Judge, I'd highly recommend her. She's trustworthy, honest and dedicated, in one word; perfect.

Secondly to, LattyBritish for the absolutely helpful advice she has given me as we marched on with TWA. A wonderful soul, inside and out. I recommend her to you all who are looking for a Judge or Admin.

Third to, HorrorPersonified for doing so much, and taking on multiple categories, which I'm sure would've been judged, if I would've chosen to continue TWA. A dedicated soul, which makes me recommend them as a Judge to every contest holder out there.

And lastly, if I've ever intentionally or unintentionally hurt your feelings or have ever offended you, then I deeply apologize.

Thank you for your time and patience, and I thank you for your understanding.

Best of luck to you all,
PARK JINHA
Founder and Head Admin
The Watercolor Awards 2017