Whoa.

Brendon's POV

well Erica, has been asleep for the past 3 hours, what happened last night must have really, affected her.

people think I'm a softy when it comes to stuff, but not this, not when something like this happens.

I will make Andy pay, one way or another. he will have to pay for what he did, I don't know how or when his payback will come, but you be ready. Andrew Hurley is going down.

Erica's POV

I awoke to a wild and exotic Brendon peering down at me

"well good morning." I chuckled as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"morning babe." he smiled and pecked my cheek.

"did you sleep?"

he had bags under his eyes and he kept rubbing his eyes.

"no, not much at least." he said and sat up. why the hell did he not sleep?  ugh normal Brendon, not making sense half the time.

"well now you won't be able to go to the beach with Pete, Patrick and myself. you're staying home and sleeping."

I said and he huffed and shook his head 'no'.

"yes." I countered and glared at him.

"come on, I wanna see you in a bikini!" he exclaimed. wow, I bet I was pure crimson. well, He's forward.

"well, I wanna see you In a speedo, but I bet that's not gonna happen." I laughed and flashed a cheeky grin.

"wow, well it can happen now, if its gonna make you flustered and blush like that." he stroked my cheek and grinned.

"no, you're staying home and sleeping."

"no I will not." he challenged and pulled me into his lap.

"fine, Lego!"

I said and got out of his grip and literally started stripping in front of him until I felt breath on my neck.

"Erica, you have a nice ass." Brendon whispered in my ear and I giggled as I felt his hands on it.

"why thank you Brenny." I smiled and pulled out my bikini and he pulled put his swim trunks and we got dressed and headed put to the living room, we saw something no 17 year olds want to see happen in their living room.

"Holy shit." Brendon and I said in unison.

A/N: WOW.  well that was fun. hope you like this chapter. and yeah, THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS!!!!! SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Stay high my friends.