Distraction

Erica's POV

I bolted awake when I heard a loud thump and looked around me, I realized I was naked and the events of last night cane flooding back.

Andy's callused hands on my breasts, his hands on my crotch. his tongue in my mouth, down my stomach. I shivered at the memories.

Andy had almost succeeded in raping me, if it weren't for Brendon I would have been.

come to think of it.... where is Brendon?  I looked around and didn't see him until his head popped up over the bed

"why're you on the floor?" I questioned genuinely confused.

"I Fucking fell off, now my arse hurts!" 

I chuckled and leaned over the side of the bed "come back to be Brenny." I smirked and kissed his cheek, which made him blush and quickly scramble to get next to me.

"better Erica?" I nodded and buried my face him his chest. he smelled good. the scent was strong, it was a mixture of woodsy scent and vanilla. It smelled intriguing. I Nuzzled as close to him as humanly possible.

then the thought just had to come in and ruin the moment..

Andy Hurley

his name was like poison in my mouth, I used to love him in FOB, but now j knew the real him, fucked up, delusional and greedy. I noticed a tear fall down my cheek and Brendon noticed.

"sing for me please Bren."

he didn't answer but started singing my favorite song Pat Benatars 'Love Is A Battlefield' I smiled and once he finished he started another song by her 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot' I giggled and he chuckled before continuing. he was a great distraction from my thoughts and I loved it. hell, I love him.

when he finished singing for probably about 20 minutes, he looked down at me and smiled widely, damn his lips were the size of the moon. and his chocolate eyes... I could just melt in them.

"I love you Brendon Urie!" I yelled and giggled a bit.

he smirked at me and screamed "I LOVE ERICA JACKSON!!" and I slapped his chest playfully and we both went into a laughing fit.

goddamn, he was literally perfection, his lips, hair, bum, body, and most importantly his concern for others and his selflessness.

just then Pete came in the room in only boxers and I looked up And down his arms and at his bat/heart tattoo, it was pretty cool.

"what the fuck Brendon?" he looked at Brendon and he just shrugged

"just had to announce m'love for m'lady." and with that he brought his lips to mine and I heard a huff and a door close. he isn't like PDA. I chuckled a bit and Brendon pulled back, I only nodded and brought his lips to mine. they tasted like honey, with a dash of mint.

God please don't let this end!!

A/N: long-ish chapter for so many late updates. hope you like it!!!!!! I love y'all! THANKS FOR SO MANY READS VOTES AND COMMENTS!!! <3

Stay high my friends.