Percy’s POV

Since I don’t have any siblings besides Tyson, which wasn’t here. I thought some Demeter’s kids and Apollo ones. “Hey Percy, can you teach me?” Natalie said walking towards me. “Uh-I can’t I’m kind of busy teaching them.” I said pointing to the 4 kids. “Too bad, c’mon Percy. Just one battle and I’ll leave you alone.” She said with pleading eyes. “FINE! But only one battle!” I said and told the 4 kids to wait until the battle was over. “Make a move Natalie.” I said uncapping riptide. She looked at riptide and smirked. “You picked a wrong guy to battle with.” I said as she made the first move. I just kept blocking until she got tired. When she was exasperated because I wasn’t hitting her and I was just blocking her every single move. “C’mon Percy! Hit me!” She said and kicks my shin. I greeted my teeth. “You want me to hit you? FINE.” I said and made a slash that she didn’t blocked. Her sword flew and she fell into the ground. “Giving up?” I said and walked away from her.

After I trained the 4 new campers I saw Annabeth slashing some dummies, she was teaching a teenage guy who I think was a Son of Aphrodite because of his perfect features. (Not that I’m checking him out.) I just sat below a tree to look at them, I saw the guys checking out Annabeth and he wasn’t even concentrating at what she was doing. Annabeth gave him the dagger for his turn. “I would like to watch this.” I mumbled. “Like to watch what?” I shrieked when Jason said out of nowhere. “Dude! Don’t sneak up on me like that!” I said and punch his arm. “Sorry.” He apologizes and sat beside me. “So, stalking at Annie?” He said. I gave him a nod. “So who’s the Blondie?” He said and motioned the guy who Annabeth was teaching. “I have no idea. But I know he’s checking out my girlfriend.” I said and stood up. “Dude, just chill. I’m sure Annabeth knows that.” He said and pushes me down where I was seating. Just then they were dueling. Annabeth kicked his butt and the Aphrodite guy just sat at the ground with his dagger not doing anything. “Told ya.” Jason said and flew off. Literally. I walked over to her.

“Hey.” I said and kissed her cheek. The guy who was her student just ran off.

“What’s up seaweed brain? Done stalking me with Jason?” She said and grinned. “W-what are y-you talking ab-bout?” I said stammering. “You’re such a terrible liar. Let’s go.” She said. “Where? “ I asked but she just pulled me through. We stopped at the canoe lake. “What are we doing here?” I asked again.

“Percy. Let me ask you something. Where are we?” She said putting her hands on her waist. “At the Canoe Lake?” I said, but it sounds more like a question. “Then DUH, we’re going canoeing!” She said and pulled me into the canoe. “But why?”

“Please no more stupid questions.” She said and sat down. I didn’t notice that there was a basket there. “Why is there a bas-..” I stopped when she looked at me irritatingly. “Sorry, no more stupid questions.” I said and raised my hand in defeat. “We are here, to celebrate.” She said and hands me a turkey sandwich. Where did she got the foods? I mean we don’t have foods except from the dining pavilion. “For what? Heck I know it isn’t your birthday. And it ain’t mine.” I said biting through the sandwich. “For our last day at camp. And no Natalie and Sam around.” She says while chewing her food. “Well, cheers!” I said and we touch our sandwiches together. We laughed at our craziness. We sat there and started star gazing.

When we heard the Horn, we immediately got out of the canoe. Remembering that we had a camp fire later on. “Campers huddle up! I have an announcement to make!” Chiron said. “Our thirteen demigods will be leaving tomorrow for high school and I wanted to make their last day here, but not literally the last day, because they’ll be coming back. Anyways, I want their last days to be good and happy. Everyone let’s say good bye for the mean time to Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, Jason, Piper, Nico, Clarisse, Travis, Connor, Katie, Leo, Sam, and Natalie.” Chiron said and we all stood up waving our hands. “We will miss you Chiron.” Annabeth said and hugs the centaur. She has been the longest here at camp since she was seven, no wonder Annabeth treated Chiron like his father. “I will miss you too Annabeth. But tomorrow you and your friends will be facing a new chapter of your life.” Chiron said and hugs Annabeth back. I saw a tear escape from her eye and smiled. She walk back to me and laced her fingers with mine. I kissed her forehead and wiped the tears from her cheek. “It will be alright.” I said and pulled her closer.

After the camp fire we said our good bye’s to everyone and went to our cabins and took a rest.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO, ALL RIGHTS GOES TO RICK RIORDAN!

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty