"Look at me!" He growled as he grabbed my chin and roughly turned my head to look at him.

"You'll make it up to me" he said before letting go of me and walking towards the bedroom. I followed obediently knowing where this was heading.

My mind raced with confusion as I saw no sign of him in the room. He had completely disappeared. I tried shaking the uneasy feeling off. I walked back into the living room and decided to call my mom to calm my nerves. The rest of the night went without Penny as I continually wondered what he meant by making it up to him. I had an idea but I didn't know how far he would take it. He had never touched me like that when he was angry and he was already aggressive by nature, even when he was in a good mood which scared me a bit.

I woke up the next morning forgetting the events from the night before. I hopped in the shower to wake up my grogginess and decided to get ready for the day. I had to stop by at school and drop off an already late assignment. I had to pick up groceries and pass by the mechanic to change the oil in my car.

"I hate being an adult" I murmured to myself as I picked up my bag and walked into the living room. I gasped in fear as I saw pennywise sitting at the dining room table staring at me in silence.

"You're here early" I joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Mm" he said as he tapped his gloved fingers onto the dining table making a soft pitter patter sound.

"So dear" he said in his lispy voice.

"What are you up to today? Same old thing? Coffee shop and school?" He asked with a menacing grin. My body shivered at the realization of him following me around town.

"Yeah same old same old" I said quietly, trailing off  into silence. He had an uneasy aurora around him making me jumpy at any sudden movement and sound. He was unhappy with me and he made it very clear with the look in his eyes. They were no longer blue, like they usually were on calm visits like these, but rather glowing orange, almost red.

"Well, that's a bummer" he chuckled as he continued to speak.

"Seems like you won't get to any of that today" he said as he sat up from the seat making me take a step back.

"Penny" I whispered looking down trying not to let the tears fall.

"Shh shh shh" he joked as he made his was over to me.

"No need for that child" he mocked as he lifted my chin with his finger. I refused to look at him.

"Stubborn baby" he fake cooed with a pout on his lips.

"Penny" I said once again with my shaking voice.

"I heard you the first time" he snapped with annoyance in his voice, making me jump slightly.

"Did you forget what happened yesterday doll?" He asked as his hand snaked around my waist pulling me towards him roughly. I gasped at the sudden contact my chest made against his body. I looked up at him only to be met with his predatory eyes.

"No, I'm sorry" I said biting my lip. Penny suddenly picked me up off the floor walking into the bedroom that was behind us. I squirmed a bit in his grasp.

"Don't fight me" he said before he threw me down onto the bed making me bounce a bit. I looked up at him as I bit my lip. The whole situation was starting to turn me on. To see him so aggressive and dominant made me feel crazy heat all over my body. I tried fighting the feeling as I was also feeling a bit frightened.

"Naughty girl" he said as he began to smell my arousal and fear.

"You like this" he teased as he pulled my legs, making me slide down the bed a bit. I choked back a yelp at his aggressiveness.