Chapter 2

Smut Alert.

Harry was listening to Niall's endless stories. He didn't mind listening to the guy rambling when he was bored, considering Niall's stories could turn out to be quite funny actually. He was sitting against Louis, who's arms had made their way around his waist, holding still there. All the boys knew about them being together, the management as well, their families, but the fandom was left out of it.

They couldn't afford any hate is what the management said, but Harry was well aware it was all about the money.

"What time are we leaving?" Liam asked. Harry knew he was only going along to make sure Niall and Zayn got home safely considering he had said he was exhausted earlier today. Liam was a good guy, no doubt about it.

"Now!" Niall said happily as he got up. "Almost done with my hair! Hold on." Zayn called from the bathroom. He truly was as obsessed with his hair as the whole fandom claimed. I had people being obsessed with my hair for me.. Louis brushed his hand through my hair. "You know, you don't have to do anything with your hair for it to look good." He said, kissing my neck softly. I smile weakly. "There's not much I can do with it either." I told him. Sure I liked my hair, but bad hair days were awfull when it came to my curls.

Zayn came out of the bathroom looking as perfect as always. Harry had to admit, he thought Zayn never looked bad, expect from the time he had to flu. He did look bad back then. Niall got his jacket on as Liam was struggeling with his shoes. Harry felt nervous really. He knew what was about to happen. It wasn't like he didn't want it. He knew what to expect, he'd seen videos, knew how it worked, he just didn't know what it was going to feel like.

"Guess we'll be back around 11 pm. Paul and the busdriver probably a little earlier." Liam said. "Have fun." Louis said as Harry watched the boys leave leaving the two of them behind in the bus together. "You sure you want this baby?" Louis asked. Harry could only nodd as Louis started kissing him. Harry slowly sank back onto the couch as Louis lay down onto him. There was nothing new about the make out session, but the fact more then that was on their planning made Harry nervous and slightly scared, yet curcious.

Louis' hand dissapeared under his t-shirt, finger tips moving over his skin as they kissed. Harry got a hold on Louis' shirt and took it off after breaking away from the kiss. As soon as Harry tossed the shirt away Louis' lips connected to his again. It didn't take long for Harry's shirt to fly away as well as Louis kissed down his jaw, to his neck as he reached his chest taking Harry's nipple between his teeth making the younger boy's breathe hitch. 

Louis looked up at him thinking he looked beautiful with his messy curls, red cheeks and swollen lips. "L-louis.." Harry moaned softly as Louis started sucking, his hand teasing Harry's other nipple. The boy wanted to arch, but couldn't considering Louis was laying onto him and started squirming instead.

"So sensitive.." Louis purred against the red skin making Harry moan. To Louis it was all about Harry right now. Harry didn't have to touch him or pleasure him, Harry would be the one feeling the intense pleasure sex could give for today and they could try it the other way around when Harry was comfortable. Now Louis wouldn't say no if Harry wanted to try right now but he didn't really see it happening.

He slowly moved up to kiss Harry again. A long slow kiss, making Harry moan softly as Louis was fooling around with his pants to the point where he could sleep his hand in and palm Harry through his boxer, squeezing and working his hard on making the curly boy moan out. Louis smiled weakly and tugged both Harry's pants and boxer down. Harry bit his lip starting to feel self-concious as Louis took notice and kissed him softly. "You're so beautiful for me baby.." He complimented his boyfriend. Harry nodded slowly and tugged Louis' pants wanting it off, obviously not comfortable being the only one naked.