Chapter 1

He could still remember that day in proper details. The day when he admitted to Louis he was in love with him. Harry had always known he liked boys. He had settled on bi-sexual in highschool, because he wasn't sure yet, but ended up only having crushes on boys in the end. He never dared to ask one out though.

Not much later he came to the conclusion he was gay, which was around the x-factor. The boy with the bright blue eyes did something to him that no one ever did before. He knew how to cheer Harry up, how to make him smile. He knew how to take away his insecurities and made Harry look differently at himself.

How could he possibly not have fallen in love with him? 

When they got put together in a band Harry couldn't have been happier. Didn't the camera views show it? Louis was the first person he wanted to share his happiness with. Who would have thought he'd soon be the one he wanted to share his love with? His life even.

It had been this beautiful summer morning. The boys stayed in a house in the forest for a small vacantion inbetween the x-factor and their next adventure in the music world. Harry had been off for a couple of days already. He didn't want to talk about it, but he honestly felt very insecure, not worthy enough to be in this band really, scared he was ruining the success of the other boys.

One morning when he couldn't sleep he had left the wooden house around 8 am, leaving the other guys behind sleeping as he had moved to the lake and sat down along the water, arms around his legs and chin on his knees as he just stared at the water. Not much later Louis had arrived.

"Harry.. You okay..?" He asked softly, putting an hand on his shoulder as he sank down next to the younger boy. "I'm fine.." Harry said, hesitation in his voice. He didn't turn his head to face Louis knowing his eyes would betray him, so instead he just looked at the water.

"I don't believe you.." Louis said softly. "You know you can tell me anything right..?" The older guy asked softly, hand moving to Harry's back as he stroke it softly. "I just think I'm not good enough to be in this band and I don't want to ruin things for you gu-" "Would you shut it already?!" Harry's eyes widened at the loud tone Louis used as he was scared that Louis would go mad on him, causing his eyes to get teary.

"I'm S-" "Harry, you shouldn't think that way." Louis his bandmember off again. "Really, you got an amazing voice, you have the funniest character, you look absolutely stunning even when you just woke up. What makes you think you don't belong here?" He wrapped his arms around Harry, pulling the guy against him, Harry's face against his chest as he shrugged weakly.

"Don't be insecure Harry and just tell me if you are okay? You're beautiful really. I love you." Harry's eyes opened at the last three words as he smiled weakly. "I love you too.. Thanks Lou.." He sat up a bit as Louis' brushed a curl out of his face and stared into his arm which such a warm expression on his face as he pulled in and kissed Harry softly.

Harry was a bit suprised. He never got kissed before, but it felt good really. He tensed slightly when Louis' tongue moved over his lowerlip, asking for entrance as Harry opened his lips slightly, feeling Louis' tongue slide inside, gently kissing him, one hand in his neck, Harry's own hands on Louis chest..

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Harry groaned and slammed on his alarm. "Well well, don't start the morning pissed off babe." Harry turned to see Louis next to him and smiled weakly. "I just hate it when this alarm ruines my nice dreams.." Harry sighed. "What were you dreaming about?" "Our first kiss." He admitted with a blush. Louis smirked as he leaned in, kissing Harry softly.

"Aren't my real kisses way better?" He teased as Harry smiled weakly. "I'm gonna go take a shower before we get on the tourbus. Don't like showering while driving." Louis stated as he stood up. Harry hummed as he got up himself as well, watching Louis hopping into the bathroom. His heart fluttered. He couldn't believe he was together with Louis. There was no way he could describe how much he loved the guy and he absolutely never wanted to lose him. It was his biggest fear to be exact.

It was like Louis was the piece he had always missed out on. He managed to make Harry feel like he was worth something. Even after two years of being famous he wasn't used to it and he started to believe he never would. Being famous also had it's negative sides. The rumours, the hate, and not to mention having his relationschip to stay a secret from the outside world. Sometimes it really got to Harry and Louis would be there to lift him up before he fell.

He heard the water running as Louis was humming a song making him realize he was standing in the middle of the hotel room doing nothing. He grabbed his bag and got some clothes out of it. A black skinny jean, blouse and his allstars. They'd be travelling the next couple of days really. Harry honestly didn't mind that much. He was perfectly fine just hanging around, reading a bit, playing some card games with the guys or simply talking. 

Travelling was almost as a break for them, considering work went on and on as soon as they got out of the bus.

"Ready to go babe?" Louis asked, walking in only wearing his boxer as he dried his hair. Harry nodded and smiled weakly as Louis walked over to him, his thumb stroking over his neck. "My mark faded." He chuckled. "Re-Mark me?" Harry giggled as Louis' lips connected to his skin, sucking it, making Harry moan softly.

People would find it hard to believe the clingy couple had never done more then just kissing and giving eachother some hickeys. People made Harry appear like a manwhore while he was actually the shy virgin. Louis wasn't, in fact, but he didn't mind waiting for Harry. "One step at a time!" He always said.

Harry really wanted to try though. He just.. was to shy to bring the subject up and didn't want things to get akward. The reason why he never went that far with anyone was because he simply didn't thrust them enough. Something about sex gave him an anxious feeling eventhough there was no reason too, specially not with Louis as his partner.

Louis pulled away and started to dress himself. "I heard the boys requested Paul if we could make an 2 hour stop tonight to go do something fun." Louis said. "Wanna go with them?" Harry found himself thinking. "No." He said, making Louis frown. "Why not? I won't drink as much as last time, promise." "I wanna do something else.. with you." Harry said, looking down as he played with his fingers. "Like what?" Louis asked, still not getting it and not noticing Harry being nervous either, considering he was too busy stuffing all his clothes and stuff in his bag so he could take it to the bus straight away.

"Like s-sex.." Harry said. It caused Louis to look up and now notice Harry's deep blush. The boy looked up hesitant biting his lip in such an adorable way. "Haz, we talked about this. We don't have to hurry anything." "But I want to try.." he protested. He watched Louis smile weakly as the lad walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "We will try babe." He said, kissing Harry softly. Harry could already feel the nerves working their way into his system and somehow the thought of walking around with them all way didn't sound too great, but there was no turning back now. "And if you change your mind it's fine as well, yeah? One step at a time." Harry smiled weakly and nodded. 

Louis defenitly was the best.

My goal for this chapter is 2 votes and 1 comment before I continue. Please give feedback!