I flipped her off, both of us laughing while I leaned forward and bumped up the sound on Red Velvet's "Red Flavor".

"Hit it!"

- meanwhile -

-ok moving on-

-ok moving on-

-

"Dunun dun dun..." Chanyeol intensely sang on my left, which I ignored.

I glanced at the clock frantically, sweat forming on my brow as I frantically copied down each equation.

"Dunun dun dun dun..." Baekhyun's voice chimed in on my right. My lips pursed.

I panted slightly upon hearing the tall black heels of Mrs. Robin clack against the floor. My eyes widened and I began to write 10x faster, crouching down so the beady-eyed lady wouldn't see me.

"Dunun dun dun... Dunun dun dun dun," Kyungsoo leaned forward in his chair behind me.

My pencil's led broke, and I cursed under my breath, feeling the amused gazes of the three dumbasses around me.

Last question...

The clock ticked three... two...

"It's the final countdown!" Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun all burst into air guitars as the bell rang. They laughed together and began to show off their air instrument talents, and I waved them off.

I grabbed the pen of the girl's desk next to me in pure desperation, earning a loud "hey!" in objection. I fiercely glanced up at the girl's framed eyes, then kept writing.

Nothing is getting between me and this AP curve, not even-

"Okay! Those of you who completed the extra work for this test's AP curve, pass your papers up. Otherwise, clear your desks and prepare for the test."

"Not today, satan," I hissed quietly under the noises of people and paper shuffling and shifting.

A smile grew on my face as I scribbled down each number and symbol. Suddenly, a small, tan hand with red, chipped, manicured nails slammed itself on my desk. I gulped, looking up at the raven-haired maths teacher. I gave her a nervous smile.

"Kim Jae Eun," She raised a thin brow at me, "did I not ask you to finish this before class began?"

I made a "yikes" face, shifting in my seat as my eyes observed the empty space on the last question where I had almost finished writing the answer. "You did, ma'am."

Mrs. Robin nodded, then slid the paper off of my desk, "I'll take this, as it's no longer valid. However, if you'd like to work for the curve..," She glanced at the three dim plastic boards she had on her walls, "You may stay after class and clean my white boards."

I winced, thinking about the last time I'd experienced the bleachy nightmare as she'd watched me. "Y-Yes ma'am."

As she clacked away, Baekhyun clucked, "Should've done your homework."