I Just Kissed My Teacher😀😀😀

I had slipped on my silky red robe and someone knocked at the door. I looked through the peephole and seen shirtless Mr.Kelly standing outside. Guess I'll give him a chance and let him in right? I opened the door to see what he wanted. "What is it Mr.Kelly?" I said. He could tell I been crying. "I need to talk to you if you don't mind honey". He said. "....Come on". I let him in. We sat down on the bed and I was ready to hear him out.
"Listen, I know I've been real ugly to you by pushing you down the stairs 3 months ago, to see you in a puddle of blood crying out in pain I was wrong.
I also know I sat you on fire tonight which was kind of a ugly thang to do as well. First off lemme start by saying this, I'm sorry  for acting the way I acted. I want you to know I would never do anything to hurt you and I didn't mean it. At the end of the day You a pretty girl with a beautiful smile, you make everybody's eyes light up every time they see you.
Second, if you really wondering why I set you on fire tonight, I wasn't happy bout it, I did it cause to admit it, I was so jealous of seeing you twerk for him". He said. What? Does Mr.Kelly have a.....crush on me😀??? "Not only that, it was because Trey was hoeing and would have tried to get between your legs thinking that would be the only thing he care about. I'm sorry. I'm tired of seeing you cry when you've done nothing but cared for all of us". He said. "Oh Mr.Kelly💞". I said as he made my heart feel some type away. We stared at each other for a moment. As our faces gotten closer and closer....Finally...he kisses me.
OMG!!!!! I just kissed a grown man!!!!
My teacher Mr.Kelly!!!!!It's like it was just me and him and that kiss...❤.
That kiss was passionate like my breath was taken away. No wonder why he was calling me those sweet names, jealous of Trey, despite what he did to me. The teacher who I said was the hot one, we were kissing each other till....ooohhh mighty. He picked me up and carried me to his Hotel room instead.