Guilty AF

"Mr. Baker? You have a visitor". Officer said. I wondered who could that visitor be. One of my friends? My parent? Dunno, guess I'll have to see.
When I got there, it was........Princess's mother. Oh well, I gotta face her parent. I slowly went to sit down and picked up the phone. She did too.
She spoke first. "How's being locked up in a cell so far for you?" She asked rudely. "Not so good". I responded.
"Good. It shouldn't be. You don't deserve anything good after what THE HELL YOU DID TO MY DAUGHTER!!!"
She screamed banging the table. Damn. "Madam calm down". Officer said. "You know....after all this time, I thought you'd be a good teacher. My baby was telling me "Oh I love Mr. Kelly" and "He is so fun to hang around, he's awesome, and he's my fav out of most of my other teachers
and all". Yeah. She said SO many good things about you being her favorite and what do ya do Mr. Kelly? Huh? What do ya do? Push my child down the stairs causing her to bleed over your anger because you didn't realize how careless you were when you did it". She said looking me dead in my eyes. "I know Ms. green, I'm wrong and I'm not gone say I'm not. Because she always been that beautiful girl that had that confidence like no other.
I know as A mother that you are disappointed in me". I said wit guilt.
"You're damn right I am. How old are you?" She asked. "27". I replied.
"A 27 year old grown ass man pushing a 16 year old teenager downstairs. That's why you're in here for the decision you made today". She said.
She was right too. I was wrong today on my part. I am a grown man really.
"You know what, I.....I.....I can't believe you.... would do that. You knew not to harm my daughter that way. My daughter is not waking up and she's in the hospital, determining whether she's gonna live or DIE Mr. Kelly.
Video was being recorded next thing I know, it's posted on social media and not only would that be embarrassing for my daughter, but for me. Me as a mother, to see what have happened to my baby girl. Ya know...I heard about this little field trip from a student today. As good as it sounds, I would've thought about letting my child go with you but..I can't trust you with her or else I'm scared you'll do  something else to her. So no, she can't go with you. So you can kiss that part goodbye. I thought you were better than that Mr. Kelly...but naw...after today...I know what you really are like. The type of man that hurt teenage girls. Unless it's professional between you and my daughter, I bet not hear about you hugging her, talking to her about different things that aren't professional bout her work, and you better not even be near her or I'll have you back in here when you've just got out. I'm done". She said dropping the phone and left without looking back at me. Damn. "Let's go Mr. Baker". The officer said taking me back to my cell. When I did, I sat down as the celldoor closed. I sat my back against the wall crossing my legs just to sit there and think. From the times I been teaching and having a crush on Princess and still do, she does nothing but ask me a question and I flip out on her to hurting her.
Now I'm in jail. Yeah putting Princess up in pain hurt like hell. But what hurt me the MOST was her mother telling me I couldn't talk to Princess about nothing but Professional work, can't hug her, can't be near her, and not even come on this trip with me.
Damn. I fucked up big time. The girl I got a crush on I fucked up with. It even struck me today when Princess told me she regret liking me as a teacher. Knowing she might die and lose her life made me worried too.I feel guilty af. 4X's guilty. I started crying with my head in my hands.
"Bro I fucked up today". I said to myself. I'm pose to be teaching, not locked up in a cell with a gay mothafucka to where my students worried about me. Thinkin bout Tanesha though, something wasn't right about that girl. Soon as I get out, I'm bout to figure out wtf she up to cause she did half of something else.
I lay back in tears. "I'm sorry baby girl" I said imaginin Princess was infront of me.