A Little Touch of Headcannons- Thalico

Hey guys a shoutout to AnnabethMellark for requesting a Thalico Headcanon!

Thalico-  Fearless

When Thalia and Nico started dating, she told him about her fear of height not long after. A couple of months later she and Nico were out on a date when he took her to a clearing and covered her eyes. She started freaking out when he coaxed her into trying to rise above the ground but since she couldn't see anything she accepted and began to, slowly but surely, rise off the ground, with him guiding which direction she traveled.When they were eight meters above the ground, he told her not to be scared and took the blindfold, the first thing Thalia saw was the moon and the bright,shining stars. The second thing was the ink black lake that reflected the image above them, including the couple themselves. Nico then presented her with a moon and sun pendant that, when she held to the sky, illuminated the Huntress constellation that had been Zoe. He told her that Percy and Annabeth had helped him with the necklace, when tears brightened her eyes, he told her that the stars are always watching and that she didn't have to be afraid, she was already fearless. She was flying. And that made her, in his eyes, amazing, and braver than anyone he'd ever known.

So what did you guys think?

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment a headcannon ship/ headcanon song

And Keep being awesome!

RakshaKeller14 out~