Chapter two

As soon as the bell rang for lunch I Was Hauling ass out of that class room, i guess U.S. history isn't my thing.Fourth period History only thing that could make up for that is... food.

Honestly I was starving. So as i dragged Rick and thee crew down to lunch i could feel the stares people gave us. 

What the hell is their problem?

"You're their problem" A girl that's 2 inches shorter than me even with heels on says.

"Excuse me?" I know her type, thinking they own the school and the whole population with it.

"You heard me, now move before I make you move."

"Id like to see you try, but you might break a nail in the process and daddy isn't as rich as you make people believe he is. Is he? Multi-millionaire my ass. bet he's only a million air." I retort. Ok maybe that was low. 

I turn around with Rick at my heels, the crew blushing, the girl fuming ,and most of the student population at Northview high gawking.

"What the heck was that Rach.

"That was me telling her not to mess with me, now lets go eat before I do something ill regret"

With six seats to a table it was enough for all of us. Rick, Luna, Jake, Lydia, Alia, and me. It was perfect.

" Hey Rach, what was that back in the hall.", Luna shes new to the pack so you had to tread carefully she is still timid around us.

"Umm that was me being alpha"

"No I'm alpha"

"NO I AM BECAUSE I WAS BORN FIRST", and because that happens, i scream when i get frustrated.

"By two minutes" Rick murmurs.

"Bro shut the hell up and leave your sister alone you know she can easily beat your ass", Jake, he knows when the right time to mess around is.

Rick and Jake are always arguing so it didn't come to a surprise to us that they were arguing. Ok then. I zone out which isn't rare for me dad says that i think too much when i do zone out.

Some girls feel  best in the tiny dreses

Some girls nothin' but sweatpants lookin'like a princess

Some girls  kiss new lips every single night

Theyre stayin out late cause they just celebratin' life

You know some days youll feel so good in your own skin

But its ok if you wanna change the body that you came in

Cause you look greatest when you feel like a damnqueen

Were all just playin a game in a way  tryin to win in life

Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful

Most girls work hard go far we are unstopable

Most girls are fight to make every day

No two are the same 

I wanna be like I wanna be like 

Most girls

"What do you think Rach?", wait what.

"Ummm... sure?" what the heck is Lydia talking about.

"Ummm...sure you wanna go training ok after school we'll go"

Wait what  no i wanted to eat all day. Way to go-

"Hey remember when i told you about the job?" Rick asks me.

"Yeah?"

"I think that's the kid over there"

As i look over to where Rick is indiscreetly pointing, the girls are gawking and Jake is glaring towards i think to myself holy heck what have i agreed to. 

The most amazing looking guy ever is staring at our direction and probably wondering who let us out of the psychiatric ward because i'm sure we look like we belong in an insane asylum because of how we are staring at him.

But then just as I stand up the man i've been trying to avoid waltzes right in.And in attempt to guard me my brother and our friends form a tight circle that we learned in training and we walk right out but not before catching a small nod from the boy with the silver eyes that were supposed to be babysitting though i'm pretty sure he can handle himself .