UNFINISHED CHAPTER 13

Magsimula sa umpisa

Nori frowned lightly and pushed aside her feelings before raising her head sharply. "I'll do it." Two voices said at once.

"Oh." Kakashi blinked in surprise and Nori turned with wide eyes to look at Sakura who also had her hand raised, both having said the same thing. Kakashi felt his chest warm at the sight of his students and he smiled through his mask. "Unfortunately, if you both drop out then Naruto and Sasuke won't be able to take the test as well."

Naruto shrugged. "Let's just not take the test then."

Nori sent Sakura a soft smile before turning to Naruto thankfully. "But that doesn't mean the same thing won't happen next time we try to take the test. Kakashi-sensei, I'll go with the other team and try my best." She turned to her teammates and felt her face turn hot when she noticed the looks of disbelief they were giving her. "This doesn't mean we're enemies."

"Good, then it's settled." Kakashi gave them another smile before moving away from the door he was standing in front of. "Make me proud to be your sensei, since you're all on my team. Now, go!" They opened the doors and stepped inside and for a moment, Nori thought that they had a cool entrance with their determined faces.

But the door slammed shut behind them like a prison cell and the sound echoed strangely loud across the room full of very intimidating ninja.

For a moment she was startled by the amount of ninja as she had been totally expecting just a few but this... Her shoulder blades hit a chest and it took her a moment to realize that she took a step backwards. Naruto leaned over her shoulder to stare at her curiously with wide blue eyes for a few moments and then he suddenly grinned.

"Are you scared?"

Nori blinked in shock before she shook her head slowly. "No." She shifted in place slightly and his fingertips brushed against the back of her hand and for a moment she thought that he was going to grab her hand again, but he simply gave her a small smile that she'd never seen on his face before. It wasn't the mischievous grin or a happy smile, it was more softer than that but before she could think about it any further Yamanaka Ino was heading their way loudly.

"Sasuke-kun you're late!" Ino jumped on the Uchiha's back with a grin, wrapping her arms around his neck and annoying Sakura in the process. "I was waiting for you since I heard you were coming! It's been so long since I've seen you!"

Sakura grumbled underneath her breath in anger before pointing at the blonde sharply, "Get away from Sasuke-kun you Ino-pig!"

"Oh look, it's Sakura with her wide forehead! You're still ugly I see!"

Nori frowned. Sakura wasn't ugly. She didn't voice her thoughts because she knew that it would only bring Ino's wrath upon her and considering the reputation she had as Sasuke's craziest fan-girl Nori wanted nothing to do with the girl.

"What a drag." Shikamaru stepped into their area with his hands in his pockets and Choji stuffing his face standing at his side. The lazy boy tilted his head as he looked at team 7. "You guys are taking this troublesome exam too?"

Naruto leaned over her shoulder once more, "Oh, look it's the idiot trio!" He commented casually and Shikamaru's eyebrow twitched in annoyance as he took a step forward.

"Would you stop calling us that? It's annoying."

With Sakura and Ino still fighting over Sasuke and Naruto and Shikamaru bickering, no one really noticed that three other people were approaching as well until they spoke up.