Old Fashioned Hood Love

Messiah Jackson was all that and more. Messiah was the son of the retired, Notorious Damien Jackson. Following in his fathers' footsteps, he claims the throne to the respected empire built up by his grandfather. Messiah, who was also known as 'Siah, enjoyed the fast pace lifestyle. The fast money, the fast cars, the fast girls, the whole shebang. Living with his mother, who left his father due to his love for the fast life, in the heart of Oak Cliff in the projects known as, Landowin Anne he knows about the life he's planning on running very well. But, what most fail to realize, Messiah maybe an arrogant, cold-hearted, playboy but, he had fallen a long time ago. Not did he fall in love with the game but he also fell in love with his close friend, Michelle, known as Phat Phat.

Michelle, or mostly known as Phat Phat, Anderson was something different. Phat was ghetto when needed and classy when wanted. She had the banging body and pretty eyes and smile. But, Phat was a different breed. Michelle was broken and battered, emotionally and mentally. Seven years ago Phat witnessed the death of her beloved Father and Brother, and hasn't been the same since. Quick to snap and slow to forget, she didn't trust easy. She was like a brick wall. Hard to get through and harder to break. But, Phat started warming up to Messiah and not too long she had completely fallen.

Messiah and Michelle experience life in a whole new light once they embark on the long journey of love.

Will Messiah slow down for Michelle or, will he drag her along?

Can Michelle handle the life that Messiah lives' or will she stick through it hoping to be healed along the way?

Only you can answer this when you travel with Messiah and Michelle on their bristly journey of thier Old Fashioned Hood Love.