Chapter 6

Today was my first shift of working at gloria jeans and I have to say, I'm quite excited. I got out my bed and had a nice warm shower. I put on the required uniform (A t-shirt with my name embroided along with the gloria jeans logo and a pair of black slacs).

I grabbed my handbag and packen in my essentials.

I decided on just walking because it was quite warm and i liked the feeling of the wind brushing through my hair.

"Hey!" I squeeled to Jenny, as i walked into gloria jeans.

"Hey hun!" She squeeld back pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "So what do I have to do today?" I asked her hoping it wouldn't be a massive job. "Oh.. well you kinda are on clean up duty today.. sorry hun..." She said appologetically.

"Don't stress, cleanings an easy job, as i child i used to call myself cinderella and i used to clean up all the time while dancing around." I giggled. I'm being serious though.. I used to copy all of the disney pricesses....

"Awww you little cutie!" She said pinching my cheeks like an old grandma would to her grandchildren.

I swated her hands away scolding her. I went around to the tables picking up dirty dishes left lazily by the customers who didn't bother returning them. I then grabbed a cloth and wiped all of the tables spottless.

"Not bad rookie." She praised me for finishing it in like three minutes. Next I grabbed the broom and sweeped up all the floors. When that was done i grabbed a mop and moped the floor spottless.

By the end of my shift I wasn't even tired or worn out.

"HOLY COW!" My boss said. "This place hasn't been this clean in forever!" He extended.

"I know right." Jenny added. "Well thank you... from now on you may call me cinderella." I laughed obviously kidding.

"I know you were kidding... but i'm actually gponna call you that because A; You clean properly without winging, And B; You're beautiful." one of my other co-workers stated.

"Seriously? I look like an alien." I reassured her. "Well obviously not." Jenny scolded me.

After arguing with all of the workers at gloria jeans they had decided that they would call me Ella.

I said bye to everyone including a massive bear hug and sharing phone numbers with Jenny I decided to walk home again thinking its better to save my awsome pay i just got considering how much effort I put into my shift... i think i pretty much decerved it.

Sniffing in the fresh air i slowly walked home...  yep, still not used to calling it that.

I took in the beautiufl wounders of the city. The twinkiling lights, the awsome grafiti plastered onto the walls... yep i was born to be a city chick i laughed to myself.

While still admiring the city i didn't really look were i was going and felt like hitting a brick wall... i went to fall but something.. or should I say someone caught me. I looked up into the mesmerizing eyes i had once seen before..

"You." I wispered. "Hey you should probably watch were your going." He winked at me. if i could blush i'm pretty sure i would of.

"Umm.. sorry." I appologised. "Don't say sorry lunar." He said huskily.

"You remember my name?" i said supprise clear in my voice. "Of course.. a name as perculier as that is hard to forget.. as much like the girl." He spoke intelligically.

"Really?" I spoke dumbly. "Of course beautiful." He replied.

"Do you whanna go grab some food?" He asked. "Ah yeah sure." I answerd him.. wow he was gorgeous!

"Lets go then!" He laughed grabbing my hand and skipping along.

We ended up sharing a bowl of fries and a coke at hogsbreath cafe while we talked and talked about completely random stuff.

While we talked i realised something.. this is the first time i have ever become sorta friends with someone.. except i think i want soemthing more..

When we finished we paid and left.

we walked around pointing out different buildings deciding which looked the best, and the most expensinve.

We ended up going to crown and going into the arcade center.

we played many games and he won a big fluffy puppie which he gave to me. When it got late we exchanged numbers and walked home. of course not after a kiss on the cheek from him.

When i git home i sighed and flopped on the couch exuasted from the magicall night with Jase.

I got changed into an old t-shirt of my dads wich he game to me which was much to large and fell asleep on my massve bed.