Lost in my own world

The rain poured onto me as I walked for my walk along the streets of Melbourne. It was cold but that's exactly as I loved it. I listened intently as the rain fell among the road while the trees rustled.

Forgive me how rude, my name is Luna Crawford. I'm 17 years old and I attend a dance school in Melbourne. I live in Australia so I'm an Aussie chick. I have naturally blue hair.. I have absolutely no idea why but I was born with the most beautiful moonlight blue hair, I also have bright green eyes which are complimented by my pale skin. I am quite small but I'm quite fit and I have a good body.

I inhaled the damp air enjoying the feeling of the chill left by the cold. My breaths coming out in puffs of cloudy smoke. I turned around the corner and entered the shops. Moving at a fast face through the crowd of people I made my way to Gloria jeans for a medium hot chocolate. When I arrived I noticed a price of paper on the billboard with boldest letters saying "hiring now".

Yes!! My grandma would take me to Gloria jeans as a kid to have hot chocolates and I always wanted to work here but never really got the chance...

I walked up to the counter.

"What can I help you with miss?" A girl with the brightest flaming red hair I have ever seen asked me.

"I was wondering if I would be able to hand in a resume for a job?" I asked the girl, while pointing at the billboard.

"Yeah, sure." "Do you have your resume here?" she asked me kindly.

"Yeah it should be here somewhere."

I said while fishing through my handbag for my job resume I always kept with me incase I got a job offering."Great, just hang on a few moments while I see my boss."

I waited for about ten minutes until she came back. "my boss said to give you this," she handed me a Sticky not with a phone number scribbled on it.

"And to call her if needed,she'll get back to you when she can." she said with a big grin on her face. "thanks heaps!" I replied.

I walked back outside which was unsurprisingly warm, since I loved in Melbourne I was used to the weather changing constantly. I walked back home in the sunshine enjoying my surroundings.