Chapter 2: I Finally Met You

I opened my eyes as the bright sunlight hit my eyes.

"Ugh! My head feels so heavy. Where am I?" I muttered looking around the room.

The room had deep pink walls and filled with bulletin boards and the news of escapades of thieves and kaitous. There was a desk and chair in front of the window and my bed was just a little distance away from it. I looked at what I was wearing and almost shrieked in surprise. I was wearing-

"Pajamas?! That also pink! I don't remember wearing my most hated colour. I don't even remember owning them! This is so NOT my room! What the hell is happening here?!" I shouted in surprise.

"Mom! Dad! Are you there?" I asked looking around the house. I found no one inside.

"I am all alone in some place I don't even know! Wow! Just my luck!" I angrily shouted. "I don't even know how I look like right now. I think I saw a mirror in that bedroom."

I went to that bedroom and looked in the mirror as my eyes widened.

"What the hell?! Why do I look like some anime character?! Well, I still feel as if I am a 3D person but my looks are like an anime character!" I shouted. Right now, I was freaked out but a part of me always wanted to look like that. I still looked the same. My hair was still long and black. My body was still the same. The only thing that happened was that I was animated. I looked at my eyes in the mirror. Their colour changed. They were green now.

I sighed. 'Well, nothing can be done by just freaking out. I need to get a hold of myself and figure out the situation at hand. I guess, that right now I am in some kind of anime world but I don't know which one. How can I know where am I?' I racked my brain for the answer and suddenly my eyes shot open. "The T.V.!"

I ran downstairs and opened the T.V. A news channel came up.

"This is UNN and I am your newscaster DJ PEACOCK! Today's Kaitou Rankings are----" I turned off the T.V.

My breathing became heavy and my eyes widened.

'Oh My God! I am in the Kaitou Joker world!' I screamed happily in my head. Then suddenly I blushed. 'If I am here then that means I can finally meet Joker! Thank you God! For fulfilling my wish!' I am so happy!

'I think I should change out of my pajamas.' I thought as I sweatdropped. I quickly changed into this from the wardrobe and wore my hair in a ponytail.

I then felt something in my pockets and when I took it out I saw it was a ring

I then felt something in my pockets and when I took it out I saw it was a ring. It was a dull, brown ring. I looked at it a bit more closely and gasped. I quickly wore it. I went out of the house and went to some old women gossiping nearby. I spoke as they looked at me.

"Ummm..Can any of you tell me where to find the police station? I am kind of new here." I asked them as politely as I could.

"Oh. Just take the left turn from here then go straight. The police station is just to the right." One of them kindly informed me.

"Thank you!" I happily smiled at them then ran away.

I ran as fast as I can and saw Inspector Oniyama entering the office.

"Inspector Oniyama! Please wait!" I shouted as loudly as possible.

Inspector Oniyama turned towards me. He looked as if he hadn't slept for a week. He looked so tired. I immediately understood where I was. It is the second season. I am in the first episode of the second season. Inspector Oniyama only looked this unhappy and tired when joker was captured at Demon's Heaven. I exactly knew what to do now.

"Inspector!" I exclaimed looking at him with determined eyes.

"Yes?" He asked me tiredly.

I closed my eyes and suddenly said, "Please arrest me!"

"Eh?" Inspector took some time processing the information, "EHHHHHHHHH?????!!!!!"

Inside the police station~

Ehhhhh?!" Ginko and Momo shouted. "She wants you to arrest her!"

"Yes." Inspector Oniyama said with all his energy returning to him.

" Why do you want to be arrested?" Momo asked eating a doughnut.

I got all serious and said, " I did something that it could be the worst sin ever commited. I commited a sin that bad that I should be sent to Demon's Heaven. It is such a great sin that I can't even tell it. Please send me to Demon's Heaven. I want to punish myself and keep punishing myself for this sin." My hands were shaking now.

Inspector Oniyama looked all serious and said, " It is great that you are coming clean like this. You are a brave criminal. If you want to be punished then you will be going to the right place. I will tell them to give you a lighter sentence since that place is not for a little girl like you. Please give me all your belongings."

" Inspector I would like it if you didn't broadcast about me to the whole world. You can take all the belongings I have on me but please spare the ring. This ring was given to me by my late mother. I loved my mother very much and this ring is the only thing I have in her memory. Please spare this ring." I started crying.

The Inspector suddenly got all flustered trying to calm me down. He finally sighed and said, " Alright! You can keep the ring. Ginko and Momo. Escort her."

I closed my eyes and walked with them. I grined evilly as my eyes shined and thought, ' Teardrops are the best thing ever! I think I just got nominated for the best actress award. Hehe. It was hard to come up with this lie. Well whatever! I get to meet Joker.'

Time skip~

I was sent to Demon's Heaven by a boat. When I got off I was escorted by guards on both sides and guards on each side saluated as the warden Jason. came towards me.

He smiled creepily and said," You are the girl who commited the worst sin of a lifetime. Welcome to Demon's Heaven. I am the warden, Jason."

'Joker was right! This guy is huge!!!' I sweatdropped. 'Woah! Did I just sweatdrop? Cool!'

I was suddenly thrown into the hot showers with my clothes on.

"This water is freaking hot! Hey! I am not laundry!" I shouted at them.

" Shut up #112!" One of those guards shouted.

 Then they took me by the collar and took me to some room.

" Hey! Where are you taking me!" I kicked and shouted.

" To the Dining room! It is lunch time right now." A guard told me.

I was thrown into the dining room. I got up and dusted myself. My eyes travelled around the room and fell on a bluish silver haired guy. My heart sped up as blood rushed to my face. I had to control myself from running up to him and hugging him. I smiled softly.

I finally met you, Joker.

----------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------

Kaitou Moonlight: Finally finished. Hope you guys like this story. If you do please vote and comment to let me know your thoughts. Next time you will see how we escape from Demon's Heaven. Wait for the next chapter. Do Vote and Comment! Love you! ^^