Chapter 8

-Mercadi POV-
..::Monday::..

I my phone dinged and vibrated next to me. I slowly opened my eyes

"Babeee 😘💖💘- Good morning beautiful, hope you had a amazing sleep because I know I did, but only because I dreamed about you. 😘
When you are ready for school come to my house so we can drive together and I can show off what god gave me to alllllll them niggas lmao see you in a few baby"

I got up with a big smile on my face I looked at my clock and it was 7:00. I hurried and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth, put my hair in a bun and I put on black skinny jeans and a white off the shoulder top. for jewelry I put on my silver name necklace and silver hoop earrings, with a few silver bangles. for makeup I put on a little mascara and some lip gloss. and I threw on my black vans.

I walked out my room and down stairs, i pulled out my phone and text john to meet me out front.

"Mom I'm leaving" I screamed.

"Ok hunny have a good day" she said.

Then I walked out the house to see John at the bottom of my stairs.

"Hey babe" he said before he gave me a peck the lips.

"Heyy" I said.

He grabbed my hand and we started to walk.

"So how far are we away from the school" I said.

"Um about a good 10 mins" he said.
I nodded my head. And we just started talking about anything that came to mind.

.:::10 mins later:::.

We walked into the big school filled with teens it was so crowed.

"Good damn do all of Compton go here" I said.

"Pretty much" he said with a little laugh.

"Heyyy Johnny" a random girl said.

"Hey wassup" john said.

"Johnny?" I said raising my eyebrow

"Ignore them babe" he said with a little laugh.

He walked me to the office and a lady started telling me everything that I needed to know. After about 10 mins of listening she showed me to my first class on the second floor witch was English. She walked me in and every head turned and looked at me.

"Excuse me Mrs. Peterson this is your new student" the lady said to the teacher.

"Oh yes come on in, introduce your self" Mrs. Peterson said.

"Um okay I am Mercadi" I said a little shyly.

"No one cares" some girl coughed said.
Everyone burst out in laughter. my face turned beat red.

"Okay students that's enough please take a seat anywhere hunny" the teacher said to me.

I walked all the way to the back of the class and I went to go sit down but a girl put her bag there. I just looked at everyone that was giving me a dirty looks. I turned back around and sat at a empty desk at the very front.

I felt a paper ball hit the back off my head I looked back and saw a group of kids laughing I looked at the teachers who wasn't even paying it no mind. I just slouched down in my chair staring at the clock hoping it to go faster.

The bell finally rung after 45 mins in that hell hole. I got up fast and walked out the class the halls was filled with kids there was barely any room to walk.i was looking down at the paper of classes I was handed and it said my next class was math witch in my luck was a few classes down. I started to walk and I felt someone grab my waist, I turned around fast to see John standing there.